Chapter Thirty Four - Wanting

Vidoe Credit : Youtube Post of Ruel Mendoza

Ok, let's lighten up a bit and get some harot. The past two chapters were kinda intense so I want you guys to feel some kilig and hope that I deliver that with this chapter. This is sort of a filler chapter in preparation for what happens after the three-month period that ficMaine is medicating for her condition. So sorry if medyo filler but, even in real life naman we have filler days, right?

Let me know what you think of this chapter my dears, I will try to update again tomorrow :)

"Babe, tumataba ba ako?" Maine asked Alden while preening in front of a mirror.

Uh-oh. The dreaded question that has rocked so many relationships. It was a question Alden was witness to as a start of LQs whenever his mom used to ask his dad this question. Alden made a mistake of checking Maine out first before answering, "Hindi naman." Bad answer.

"Huh. What does hindi naman mean?" She looked at him with a frown.

"Hindi naman......hindi ka naman mukhang tumaba?"

"Siguro tumaba nga ako, naghesitate ka bago sumagot eh." She pouted and looked dejectedly at her figure in the mirror.

"Hindi ka nga tumabaaaaa. Baby, ang yummy mo pa din."

"But you hesitated. And you looked at me first."

"You asked me a question about how you look so of course I looked."

"Shet, mukha na kong may asawa."

"Eh may asawa ka naman talaga eh."

"You're not helping, RJ. I think the pills are making me fat."

"For the last time babe....Hindi. Ka. Mataba. Yummy ka, you're so yummy I want to do you now." He lifted her bodily and threw her to the bed, jumped on top of her and started mashing her breasts while licking her neck. She giggled uncontrollably while tickling him to make him stop.

"Yuck, RJ, puro laway na ko."

"Ganyan ka ha, yuck na lang ako ngayon. Pano na yan, love scene natin ang ishu-shoot later. Eh nandidiri ka na sa laway ko." He pouted and sat on the bed, turning his back to her.

"Huy, ang ARTE ha. Joke lang yun." She crawled to him and started planting moist kisses on his nape. "Tatawa na yaaaannnn, uy, tatawa na, mmmm, ang yummy mo rin babe. Mmmm, bango ha, kahit di pa naliligo, yummy talaga."

Alden suddenly turned to face her and trapped her underneath his body. They kissed, playfulness now switched to whitehot desire. Alden started unbuttoning her shirt, while she unbuttoned his. His mouth captured her nipple as she gasped.

"Babe, male-late na naman tayo sa shoot...."

-----

Thankfully they arrived at the set only 15 minutes late. They were going to shoot scenes in Linden Suites, in one of their two-bedroom suites. The first scene was the flirtation scene between Alden's and Patring's characters, Rafael and Rebecca. Direk Mike and Bibeth, the original screenplay writer of the movie was giving them last-minute instructions before the take.

"Patring, lalandiin mo si Alden by touching him habang kumakain kayo. Pag natapunan ng food yung damit niya, pipilitin mong punasan pero may halong malisya hagod mo."

"Build-up yan for the next sequence pag tumawag na asawa mo. Make-out scene yung sunod and you will provoke your husband Amado by making sounds that imply intimacy with someone else. Ok?"