Chapter Thirty - I Do

Photo Credit :  http://www.enchos.com/photos, https://roxloveslearning.wordpress.com, https://blissful-weddings.com/caleruega-church/

Hello again my dear readers! Here's another update I hope will come true someday!  I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as the previous one, and if you find it rather bitin, not to worry there's still the next chapter, haha.

I am basking in the glow of our fun Saturday as a result of MaiChard moments in EB, so I guess you will feel that vibe here. Enjoy the rest of the weekend my dears, and don't forget to leave your precious comments for me below:)

November 11, 2017 - Caleruega Church, Batangas

He looked dashing in his tuxedo, the crisp white shirt in stark contrast against the smart black coat that made him look taller and leaner. He was inside the beautiful Caleruega Church in Batangas, anxiously waiting for the ceremony to start.

To end all the waiting, and finally start his life with her

Due to the many commitments and marital status clauses in their endorsement deals, Alden and Maine had to compromise with their endorsement companies to wait for at least a year before they finally tie the knot. It was too long a wait for them, but their parents advised that it was all for the best. Thus, two box-office movies and a hit teleserye later, they finally were allowed to announce to the public that they were engaged and would be tying the knot in November 2017.

They both wanted a simple wedding, a departure from the showbiz, glitzy wedding the fans expected for them. But they wanted a solemn ceremony with just closest friends and relatives attending. They chose Caleruega because it was a beautiful church and it was not as grandiose as the Manila Cathedral or San Agustin Church. Thankfully, their awesome fans respected their desire for a private wedding and kept their distance from the church itself, patiently waiting along the main road to get a glimpse of their favorite love team.

 Thankfully, their awesome fans respected their desire for a private wedding and kept their distance from the church itself, patiently waiting along the main road to get a glimpse of their favorite love team