Chapter Thirty One - Harot Night

Photo Credit: http://8tracks.com/agirlofherwords/the-bed-is-warm-but-baby-i-m-still-cold

Hi readers, okay, first time ever.....a whole chapter dedicated to SPG harot. I hope what I did justifies a wedding night, enough to tickle your imaginations and appreciate ficAlden and ficMaine in bed for the first time as a married couple.

To be honest, I should be ending the story here, while they're happy and so much in love. We'll know by tomorrow if I still feel the same. But for now, I hope you like this, because the last chapter was sort of bitin. Let me know if you liked this chapter, my dears! I live for your comments :)

Have fun and rejoice! We still have one more free day tomorrow. Hoping the bibis will be together, crossing my fingers for kilig interaction tomorrow. 

Maine took her time to prepare for her wedding night, technically her first night as Mrs. Faulkerson. Their first night as a couple was spent sleeping onboard an Emirates flight enroute to Italy, straight from their wedding reception after just a change of clothes. Tonight was their first night as a married couple, and although it wasn't their first time to make love, she was still excited and filled with anticipation.

She didn't want to wear raunchy lingerie, lacking the confidence and sauciness to pull off a sexy vibe. When she packed for this honeymoon trip, she packed just a few simple white nightgowns, not knowing that the clingy and filmy material would actually accentuate her caramel skin, or that the rosy aureoles of her perky breasts could be seen beneath the flimsy material.

Her skin was soft and smooth from the moisturizing liquid soap she used, emitting a citrusy scent. She was actually nervous, taking the time to let her heartbeat steady its pace before coming out, her arms wrapped around her waist.

"Hey," He said gently, wearing a grey crew neck undershirt that molded to his muscled physique, and dark boxers that showed his well-formed thighs. This was actually the first time she allowed herself to take her time looking at his body, admiring his long legs, the hard roundness of his butt, his flat stomach and toned arms.

"Babe stop conducting a survey of my anatomy, it's killing me. " He rose from the bed, sitting near the edge and pulled her arms gently away from her body, taking his turn to explore her body with his hands. He ran his hands possessively over her filmy nightdress, lingering over her breasts, taking pleasure with her nipples hardening against his fingertips even with the garment between them.

His hands moved up, caressing her shoulders, the callouses from his weight training razing pleasurably over her skin, making her shiver. He pulled her closer and closer, till her body was trapped between his thighs, his face against the deep vee of her nightdress. He licked the exposed part of her breast, sucking the skin, grazing his teeth over her flesh while his hands explore her butt, the small of her back underneath her garment.

Maine's arms wrapped around his head, pulling him closer, hitching up one knee at a time on the bed, till she was straddling him. Her legs wrapped around his hips, their lips joined in a searing kiss that went on and on and on, releasing the sexual tension brewing between them since their wedding two days ago. Their tongues were on fire, dueling, trying to outdo each other in the heat of this moment, fanning the flames of sensuality building up between them.

"I love you RJ..." Maine said huskily, gasping as he licked the valley between her breasts while his fingers sought the apex between her thighs. She pulled his shirt off, sucking the crook of his neck, her hand squeezing his butt, pleasured by the feel of his hardness pressing against her mound.

"I love you too, Maine. More than you will ever know." He took her with him, tumbling on the bed as their bodies rubbed against each other, body parts welding together like puzzle pieces forming a whole. Discarding each other's clothing, they reveled in the varying textures that created pleasurable sensations, making each experience seem new.

Feeling more confident by the minute, Maine pushed Alden till he was lying on his back on the bed. With a finger to his lips, she smiled and straddled him, leaning over to lick him on the chest, traversing down his rib cage, past his navel, down until she reached his shaft. For the first time in her life, she licked and sucked, feeling her power over him when she heard him moan her name out loud. Her hands boldly cupped his butt as she continued, and when he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled her up and raised her, lowering her slowly into his shaft, feeling her flesh tighten over him.

She moved above him, rocking gracefully, his hands fondling her twin peaks, pulling her close by the armpits so he could suck them, then sitting up so he could cup her bottom to pull her closer around him. Together they pumped a steady rhythm, their bodies getting slick with sweat. The sensations mounted one after the other, as Alden got turned on with the sound of her moans, steadily getting longer and louder.

When he felt her getting nearer her climax, he leaned over to lay her on the bed as they remained joined, pumping faster and faster till the pleasure washed all over them both. Wave after wave took over them as they shuddered, lips fused together, hands clasped over their heads, their hearts thudding heavily between them.

Slowly, Alden collapsed against her, his head finding its home in the crook of her shoulder. Leisurely, he licked her neck, liking the taste of her skin and the saltiness of her sweat.

"Damn, baby you taste so good," He said, kissing her cheek. He felt himself hardening again, as she wrapped her thighs around his hips, thrusting her hips against the grinding motion of his. They moved leisurely, taking their sweet time, their tongues lazily exploring. He kissed all her secret places, discovering her ticklish spots, turning her over to kiss the backs of her thighs, her rounded butt, her smooth back. They climax again, a satisfying, languid series of sighs, waves of pleasure overcoming them.

-----

Maine was nestled against Alden's chest, warm fragrant bubbles covering them as Alden runs a sponge over her breasts, his hands not-so-accidentally grazing her nipples. She stills his hand over a breast, giggling.

"Babe, I can't believe how horny you are," She said, whining. "Let's just stay in this tub for a while and rest, ok?"

His chest erupted in laughter, that laugh she liked hearing so much. "It's entirely your fault. You know how much I like seeing you in anything white, with your hair tumbling over your shoulders."

Maine caressed his manhood, turning to him biting her lip to keep from laughing.

"You know babe, I discovered something about you."

"Talaga? Sige what did you discover?"

"I discovered, sinungaling ka pala." She said this with a smile and kissed him hard, biting his lower lip. Alden looked at her, confused, not knowing if she was serious or joking.

"Uhhh, sige.....sinungaling ako? Prove it, I've never lied to you sweetie." She licked his lips and kissed him again.

"Sabi mo nung nasa Singapore ka, and I quote....For the record, hindi ako maingay." They both laughed loud and hard. Maine spoke again.

"Well, babes, I'm sorry. Pero mas maingay ka pa sakin."

"Ah ganon ha, pwede pa mabago yan. Timeout is now over."

Her laughing screams were heard as he bodily carried her, wet and all, and lay her on the bed for another round of good loving.