Chapter Thirty Nine - Cravings

Photo credit: From aboutaldub16 Instagram Account

It's a glorious harot weekend guys! I feel playful and I am taking it to my fic. Warning, medyo SPG so please, those 18 and below, kindly vacate the page...cheret.

Anyway, wala na namang ganap today so my imagination went overdrive. Gusto ko pakiligin yung sarili ko so damay kayong lahat, hahaha. I hope I succeed :)

Thanks for all of you who have reached this point of my story, ang sarap niyong kasama, promise! I feel like I know some of you already, based on the comments you share. So this chapter is dedicated to Harryreader789, jenejust1224, alwaysmaichard, mgmagpantay, lanimarcelo, isy1619, kat_mhaye, lololouisaa, and fangirldeedee :)

Enjoy the weekend my dears :)

"Maine.....enough, nangangalay na ko." 

Alden said, trying to stifle his laughter. Of all the things Maine has been craving for, the smell of his armpit is the cutest, weirdest craving she has ever had. She wakes up every morning with his arm cradling her head, stretching like a cat, then turns to face him, kissing his lips without regard for morning mouth, then dives her nose at his armpit, sniffing to her heart's content. The same is true every night, when she falls asleep with her face cradled in his chest after another sniffing spree, her arm over his waist, her leg lodged between his legs, knee nestled against his crotch.

"One more minute, babe. It's not my fault you smell so good. Smelling you makes me horny."

"Wooh, really? Sniff all you like, tapos sabay tayo magshower. Tapos ako magsasabon sa body mo. Ha? Ha?"

"Oo na! Ang bilis, nakarinig lang ng horny, hahaha."

Clingy Maine is adorable. Pregnant, clingy Maine is love. She's like a child who follows him everywhere, always hugging him, sitting on his lap, or any form of body contact with him. He thrives on it, cannot get enough of her, and indulges her sometimes weird cravings. She eats adobo only if he cooks it, and only if he eats with her. Sometimes, she'd bake some cookies and just watch Alden eat it, not wanting any for herself.

There were days when she had to go home ahead of him because he had to shoot more scenes for their teleserye. She would make sure to bring home with her one of his used shirts so that she can sniff at it till she falls asleep. Even when he tries to wrestle it from her already sleeping self, she'd hang on to it, refusing to let go of the shirt.

She was already on her 20th week, her tummy was already starting to show. Far from getting turned off by the baby bump, Alden found her getting more beautiful each day. Pregnancy suits her, especially when the morning sickness stopped on her 16th week. She could eat normally now without throwing up, sleep better at night.

It was a Saturday, they were due at the OB 's clinic for another ultrasound, to see the gender of their twins. Alden got up from bed and took off his shirt, dropping it in the clothes hamper just outside the bathroom. He turned the shower on to test the water, making sure it was the right temperature by the time Maine went in. He went back to pull Maine from the bed, pulling up the hem of her nightdress over her head. They both remove their underwear, then Alden takes her by the hand to enter the shower cubicle.

She leans her back against his chest, his hands automatically cupping her fuller breasts, massaging the tips with his thumb. She sighs and palms his butt gently, grinding her butt against his crotch.

He turns off the shower, moves her arm to face him, and pumps some liquid soap from the dispenser. He lathers up his hands, gliding both through her arms, swooping down to suck at her breasts before lathering them.

"Ooohh babe, easy with the sucking. They're beginning to get sensitive." She said huskily, while pulling his head closer to suck some more.

"Babe, I can get used to this, your boobies are addicting when they're like this."

She pumps some soap as well, lathering it and starts soaping his shoulders, pulling him up to kiss him while he lathers her breasts, lingering in circular motion.

"Babe, nagseselos na ibang parts ng anatomy ko, hahaha. Talikod ka muna, I'm going to soap your back." He obliged, after which she applied soap on her body then rubbed her body against his back.

"Uhhmm, babe, san mo natutunan yan?"

"Nakita ko sa isang rated R movie, I forgot the title."

"Ano??? What the—"

"Sus, RJ. I'm a grown woman, hindi naman as if porn yung pinanood ko."

"Sige nga, ano pa natutunan mo?"

"Ulul, tama na. Reserved for another day naman."

After more teasing and groping, they finally finished taking a shower and got dressed. As they were on their way out the door, Maine suddenly dropped her bag and phone, clutching her tummy with a shocked look on her face.

"Maine, what is it? Are you in pain? Huy, say something, you're scaring me."

Maine's eyes were shining with unshed tears, she pulls Alden's hand and puts it over her tummy, choking back her tears. Alden quickly felt her tummy to see if it was contracting unnecessarily. Suddenly, he got why her reaction was such. The twins were moving in Maine's tummy. Two lumps like opposite poles moved across her tummy, one slower than the other, as though changing positions.

"Our babies moved," He said in wonder, looking at her with unshed tears in his eyes.

He knelt down and hugged her middle, kissing her tummy, massaging it while crooning softly.

"Athena, Siegfried, be good, ok? Wag masyadong malikot, para di mahirapan si mommy."

"Babe, talagang feeling mo boy and girl ha. At may names ka na."

"Feeling ko talaga boy and girl eh. Ok lang ba? Yung names na naisip ko?"

"Athena Faulkerson.......Siegfried Faulkerson.....Pwede baby, pwede."

-----

They were back in the ultrasound room with Dr. Reyes, a bit nervous because this was actually the second time they were going to guess the genders of the twins. Sometimes, when the baby is in the right position, the genitals can be seen. Both Maine and Alden were keeping their fingers crossed that they could finally see the genders of their babies.

Dr. Reyes moved the transducer over Maine's tummy, stopping at the left side, scanning for an image of the twins. "Have I told you that your twins are fraternal? Here, look at the screen, you will see that they have separate placentas. Do you have twins in your families? Fraternal twins are usually hereditary."

Alden rejoiced upon learning that they had fraternal twins. Usually, fraternal twins were male and female. It would be wonderful to have a baby girl and boy. He hoped the babies would cooperate and reveal everything today.

And just like that, as though they heard him, Dr. Reyes got a good angle of their genitals. Both of them were positioned ideally, Maine and Alden even saw the twins moving.

"Ok, Mom and Dad," Dr. Reyes said with a smile, "You're going to have a boy and a girl. Congratulations."