Chapter Twenty Two - Agitation

Photo Credit : http://www.enchos.com/watch-eat-bulaga-kalyeserye-june-18-2016-aldubebfathersday/

Last hurrah before we go back to work tomorrow (boo). I chose to write after all the hanash with Kalye Serye earlier, and hope that this chapter will bring you feels that will prepare you for the next exciting chapters. 

We're nearing the end of this story my friends, thank you for being with me up to this point. I can't believe this story is now at 40k reads and is ranked #7. I couldn't have done it without your support my dears, thanks so much for reading.

And now on to the story.  Thanks to you all who have been generous with encouragement and comments, I try to answer those that need answering because I like interacting with you all. Please stay on till the end, kapit lang together, ok? 

Alden waited impatiently for Maine to arrive in Broadway. He could never get enough of her, it seems. She has turned him into this lovesick, clingy fanboy of hers, mighty proud of all her milestones and achievements, and there were many. She had perfect comedic timing and an angelic voice, accidentally discovered while they went on videoke night with the movie crew after wrap-up of their shoot, Wednesday after the weekend Miggy came to see him.

They were scheduled to be launched as an official love team today in Eat Bulaga, complete with a major production number and PEP reporters coming later for an interview. It was the start of a very productive and busy phase for them both. There were endorsement proposals already lined up for both of them and as separate endorsers. TV guestings and provincial mall tours as part of their movie promo blitz were already marked in their calendars.

Maine finally arrived, breathless and a few minutes late for their production number rehearsal. They hugged tightly, her feet raised from the floor because Alden twirled her around. He planted a lingering kiss on her cheek and forehead.

"Etong dalawang 'to, parang hindi nagkita kahapon," Direk Pat joked. "Sige na, rehearse na tayo para maka-bihis na kayo."

"Ganda naman ng misis ko ngayon," Alden said, nuzzling her ear.

"Wag kang ganyan, Faulkerson, marupok ako," She said, winking at him suggestively.

"Ay, funny ako wag mo ko bibiruin ng ganyan," He said, tickling her.

"Huy! Rehearse na sabi eh. Itong mga batang 'to ang haharot."

They rehearsed for two hours, navigating through the complicated lifts and step combinations of their dance number. They also rehearsed the theme song for their movie, which they were going to sing as a duet. As soon as their two-hour rehearsal was up, they were asked to proceed to their dressing rooms to get glammed up for the show.

Alden took Maine's hand and pulled her into one of the dressing rooms, putting his finger to his lips when she giggled.

"Anong ginagawa natin dito?" Maine whispered, although she had a hint what Alden was up to. He put his arms around her waist to pull her closer and nuzzled her neck.

"Konting kiss lang, na-miss kita kasi."

"Miss din kita," She said wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek.

They kissed hungrily, with eyes closed, hands running over each others' bodies, stopping here and there to caress, squeeze and move on to other pleasure points that they know now by heart. As they parted to gasp for air, their foreheads touched, noses rubbing playfully.

"I love you, Maine," He said, smiling at her, his eyes twinkling.

"I love you too, RJ," She said, her hands pinching his cheeks, pulling him for a last kiss. "Bihis na tayo baka magalit na si Ate Patchy satin."