EPILOGUE

Photo Credit : aldenrichards02 Instagram Account

12:00 Midnight, November 11, 2018

The twins were finally asleep, tucked away together in Siegfried's crib, which Alden moved to their bedroom to make sure they would respond immediately in case any of the twins cry. Alden was also fast asleep, his chest bare as he always di when he was tired. Four months abstinence passed by without them realizing it, because the twins were a handful. The both agreed that by the sixth month of the twins, Yaya Pe would move in with them and help take care of the twins so that Maine could get back to work.

But now, Maine looked hungrily at her sleeping husband, practically drooling over his physique. She missed the intimacy, the playfulness, and the way he looked at her. So now, at exactly 12:00 midnight of November 11, 2018, she was going to seduce her husband to celebrate their first anniversary with a bang.

She snuggled up to him under the duvet and ran her hands over his chest, pinching his nipples with her thumb and forefinger. Sucking on one nipple, she trailed soft kisses from his chest to the neck, lingering at his mole and sucking the skin there.

Even though he wasn't fully awake yet, Alden's hands traveled all over her body, stopping at her butt and cupping both cheeks, pulling her nearer to him. He buried his face in the crook of her shoulder, inhaling the fragrance of her hair. He missed being intimate with her, and much as he wanted to initiate contact, he wanted to be sure she was ready for it, and chose to wait.

"Happy anniversary babe," He whispered huskily, his lips touching her ear. She shivered with pleasure, smiling with her eyes closed, biting his chin and then meeting his lips for a searing hot kiss. Nothing has changed between them, the desire running through their veins was the same just like it was since day one, when Alden made love to her for the first time in her condo.

-----

7:00 AM, November 11, 2018

They fell asleep in each other's arms, without bothering to get dressed after a night of reacquainting intimately. It was Alden who first woke up, disengaging himself from Maine's hug. He got up to check on the twins, both still fast asleep. Today was their christening, it was already safe for them to be brought out in public after Dr. Sembrano gave the go signal that the twins have enough strengthened immunities to be brought to a public place.

He took his anniversary gift from his bag and went back to bed, spooning Maine and kissing her neck.

"Rise and shine babe," He whispered as Maine opened her eyes and peered at him sleepily. She smiled and stretched languidly, then hugged him close. "Happy anniversary ulit, babe," She said with a smile.

"Happy anniversary din," Alden said, kissing her on the cheek then giving her his gift. She smiled at him as she opened the envelop excitedly, and found roundtrip tickets to London and Germany. She looked at him excitedly, her eyes two round chocolate orbs, her mouth an adorable o.

"Babe magbabakasyon tayo? Pano yung kambal?" She asked, but was already hugging him, kissing him full on the mouth. She toppled him over in her excitement, as she rained kisses on his face and neck. He was laughing hard, that adorable loud laugh she loved whenever she tickled him or said something funny.

"Kinausap ko na sina Nanay, sabi ko kung pwedeng iwan muna sa kanila yung kambal para maipasyal naman kita. Tuwang tuwa naman sila na sa kanila natin iiwan," He stilled her face with a hand and kissed her, his tongue dueling with hers, his hand caressing her back.

"I love you so much, Maine." He looked at her with desire in his eyes, the same look that always melted her, always got the better of her.

"I love you more, RJ. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I do love you. Thank you for making me so happy," She said, getting teary eyed.