meeting them part1

I woke up to the buzzing noise of my alarm. I rolled over and punched the alarm. Quite weakly due to the fact it was 6:30 in the morning almost falling back asleep until I thought I could some voices outside my window. And to be honest my thinking was so off, the only way for that would be if they could fly or climbed my tree, I lazily walked over and opened the window to see no one there.

 And to be honest my thinking was so off, the only way for that would be if they could fly or climbed my tree, I lazily walked over and opened the window to see no one there

"I'm such an idiot," I whispered to myself. There is one way anyone would spy on me. It being autumn I dressed in warm clothes. For some reason everyone in my school over dresses.  I headed down the stairs to see my dad had left. He really gets court up with work. I turned on the stove to make bacon & eggs for breakfast. I turned on the radio.

Following along with the music dancing around on the spot cooking the food.

After the delicious breakfast, I made a coffee and headed out the door.

Almost missing my train I had to jog to the station. I jumped on the train only 1 second later did the door close. Only two other people were on the train at this time, not too out of the ordinary. I sat down going through some homework that was due in 20 minutes. The train came to a stop and I walked out only to be stopped.

"What do you think you're doing?" It was a tall man in all black clothes and boy did he have a good grip.

"Going to school..... What does it look like?" He seemed annoyed at my response.

"Now if you could just let go of my arm..." I Could see a few people move closer toward us? Don't most people look away and head in the other direction. He started pulling me onto the train and I stepped on his foot and shoved him onto the train and the doors closed in his face. I laughed a little and waved him goodbye while sticking my tongue out. I went on my merry way to school. I was in a good mood since I got away from someone that could have you know KILLED ME. So that's a positive.

Like normal, the halls were crowded and shoving and weaving through the halls was the only way. I don't see why people have to walk in zig zags through the hallways. Walk perpendicular to the side you're walking too. is that too much to ask. Oh and the people I just walked into making a centipede of traffic. Some people need to get to places.