party at the manner

"Miss (L/N) what dress would you like to wear. "

Sigh, right now I'm getting changed for a fancy dressed party. Having the opinions of an amazing puffy pink dress hint the sarcasm, a light blue flowy dress or a tight wine red dress. Ending up choosing the wine red dress. I had to admit it looked nice on me and I bet the cost was nothing to sneeze at. The two stylists were working their magic for about an hour now. I wasn't one to complain but I haven't moved for the past hour and I was stiff as a rock.

 I wasn't one to complain but I haven't moved for the past hour and I was stiff as a rock

"Right Miss (L/N) where done." The girl beamed. I stood in front of a full-length mirror. I liked how my hair was stylized and how with the added fake tan made my skin glow. I'm just glad I stopped them before I ended like a sun-baked tomato. Before I could even muster a word they pushed me out of the room and I bumped into Richard.

"Sorry...." I stepped back from him and noticed he was staring.

"Do I honestly look that bad." I laughed a little but did want to know his answer.

"No, no you look amazing....Beautiful infect." He almost stuttered on his words.

"You don't look too bad yourself." He was wearing a suit and tie.

"When does the party start?" I held me down the hall to the main room.

"It has already started, you sure know how to take your time." He laughed at me. I let out a huff.

"It's not my fault, I didn't want to sit in a set for an hour straight." He opened the door and a room full of people were there and I could see more coming through the main door. Most of them chatting until they looked at the both of us. Richard walked me down the stairs to everyone. I could hear some people talking about me.

"Should I be worried that they already know my name?" I whispered in Richards' ear. This only made him laugh. We made our way to the food stand and I took this chance to have a little dinner, I mean I did go swimming and then sat in a chair with two people fondling over my hair and what lipstick I should wear.

"How do you keep such a good figure?" A lady gestured to my plate. I had no idea what she was talking about, I had salad, a small amount of meat and a slice of cake and at that, it wasn't even a good amount of cake.

"Uhh, I just do a lot of exercise I guess." She nodded her head before walking off.

"Well, she was a snob. I mean look at my plate." Richard laughed getting his food and we went to sit down.

"Do you always have parties like this," I said sipping my water.

"Yeah but there always boring." I raised an eyebrow

"And you wanted to make your girlfriend suffer."

"No, I wanted my girlfriend to join me so I wouldn't suffer alone." I laughed eating some of the food in front of me. I took a bit out of the garden salad.

"Wow who knew that salad could taste this good." My face brightened at the taste. It wasn't long before I had finished the most amazing food I have ever eaten. Then Richard put out his hand.

"Want to dance?" I nodded, lucky more me I watched a formal dance video a few days ago. But we just swayed from side to side.

People again were looking over at us.

"Why are people looking at us?" I darted my eyes around the room.

"Probably because The great Richard Grayson got himself a girlfriend." He smiled at me. I giggled a little.

"You know I would kiss you if it wasn't for my makeup." I held on to him tighter than before. I could see a few people turn away as the night went on, but I was surrounded by questions about me and Richard. I couldn't wait to head to bed, it was around 12 and all I wanted was somewhere to sleep. I let out a yawn.

"When do these things end."

"Depending on the party but normally all night." I groaned, my feet hurt and my hair was starting to frizz.

"Can I go to bed now, I can't answer half of the questions people ask me." He finally gave into my ranting and walked to a bedroom. He chucked me a large t-shirt to get changed into. I pulled off my heels.

"Ahhh sweet relief." I sat them next to the bed and unzipped my dress.

"W-hat are you d-oing (Y/N)." I was so tired I forgot that he was still in here.

"What are you staring at me for, turn away." I did so and I tried to hold my blush, failing to do so I sat down on the bed after I shoved on the t-shirt.

"Ok, you can turn around now." I quickly spoke, I only just noticed that he was changed as well. I lied down on the bed under the covers. Richard was soon to join me.

"What are you doing?" I blushed and turned away from him.

"This is my room and it's not like this is our first time sleeping in the same bed together."

"You and I both know that was a different situation." I crossed my arms and he just wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Night (Y/N)." He hummed in my ear.

"Night Richard," I whispered back.