science test

It's the last day before the team leaves. They found out that the people who kidnapped them were the people going after my dad and trying to replicate the serum he made. Even though it was their last day I still had to go to school because of my stupid science test. That's what I'm doing right now at the end of a school day. There should be a rule about having tests at the end of school.

I'm saying like the test so hard or something. Well for me it's not. I finished around 20 minutes after the test started. I walked to the front of the class to hand my teacher the test.

"Yes, Miss (Y/N) do you have a question?"

"No, it's just I'm finished."

She looked at me like I was joking but I passed it to her and after around 5 minutes of waiting she handed it to me with a 100% on the front.

"Since you are done so early you can go to the library with your exchange student." I nodded and headed out with spandex, ignoring the stares from my classmates. We walked in silence for like 2 minutes which is weird for him.

"You seem quiet today." I pulled up at my locker. Putting my things in my bag.

"I'm not quite, I've just been thinking about something." I shut my locker door making it echo through out the hall.

"Wait a minute.....You've been thinking!?!" I showed a shocked face and laughed. We walked along the empty halls.

"Enough about me, what happened last night after I left?" He nudged my side and I pushed him.

"I would have thought that Robin would have told you."

"No, he said I didn't need to know...." He sighed then looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Well, then you don't need to know." I pushed the doors open to the front of the school. I saw the people I didn't want to see.

"(Y/N) I've been looking for you." I walked past him with spandex behind me. But he didn't give up and stood in front of me.

"What do you want?" I didn't care that he was a foot taller than me, I looked him dead in the eyes waiting for a response.

"(Y/N) I've been waiting for you." Both me and the jock looked over to see Robin in everyday clothes waving at me walking over. I waved back and tried to walk past the jock but he put a foot in front of me trying to trip me. I just walked over it. He seemed annoyed but I ignored it. I finished walking over and gave him a hug.

"How was your day?"

"normal, but I did get 100% on a science test." I did a little dance making him laugh. I looked back to see the jocks leaving but no spandex.

"Hey, where did my exchange student go?"

"Right here." He changed into his Spandex uniform and was running in circles before running away.

"So mature." My eye twitched.

"Shall we be off." He gestured to the motorbike behind him.

"we shall.... I'm driving." I grabbed the keys in his hands and started the engine.