what happened!

Hey look I wrote something. It's called a crappy chapter... Hehe I did think of something even if It may not lead anywhere. 

I've had the worst day ever. You know how life is meant to have ups and downs. Well, today is one of those down days. It seems that my peers at school finally decided to cast me out as the school's slut and I haven't even done anything not to mention the fact the school called my dad and said I've been horing around. I got a lovely call from him yelling at me because how stupid the school was. He did know I wasn't doing anything but I still have detention next week. Great not even my dad could stop the school from framing an innocent. Riding home like normal and having homework that will last at least 3 days. I may be over dramatic about the fact it was the worst day ever but I can tell you it sucked.

Stopping my homework to sleep I noticed a text on my phone.

To:(Y/N)

Can you meet me at the cave? It's urgent.

From:Mr. R

I looked at the text a few times. He must have been in a rush. This was sent an hour ago. I put my phone in my pocket and put my headphones on. 

I wonder what's so important

I wonder what's so important. Just hope it doesn't involve any of my energy. I don't have any after this day. Walking to the zeta tube was trying enough. I yawned stepping into the old phone booth. Scanning my face and teleporting to the mountain. Right after coming through the tube I tackled into a hug.

"Hi to you too Megan." I managed to say over the fact that she was squishing the air out of my lungs.

"Thank goodness you're alright." She pulled back.

"Ummm did I miss something?" I coughed.

"You don't know?" She turned to the others and looked back at me.

"You're dad went missing."

I blinked a couple of times.

"Ok, then we find him." I walked over to the main computer.

"And you know how to hack now."

"I guess so." I plugged in my phone to the computer.

"That's meant to help us how." I sigh and looked over at him.

"My over protective father put a tracking device on my phone. I can track his phone with it." The route he took can up. This showing where he's been the past 24 hours with his phone.

"It stopped right after he called me today."

"Did he happened to tell you anything." I paused to think.

"Just that his work was having an expansion so a lot of the workers were staying home.He must still be there." I face planted.

My phone started ringing. I smirked at who was calling.