When at the movies

Warning lime near the end of the chapter 

It's been a week since the robot attack in the mountain and since then the team Fort a lava robot as well and you know saved the freaken world, while I sat in my boring classroom listening to the teacher talks about another boring topic which I will not need in the future mind you. This also meant I hadn't seen Richard for a week as well. But with the occasional call he told me about the battle and how apparently the league was debating on whether I should join the team or not. Considering the fact they already put me  through a number of tests I didn't see why it was such a big debate.

 another thing my popularity has skyrocketed. Apparently, I've already slept with a number of the guys from my school, many of them being the jocks that tried to kill me. Those asshats. Ignoring the constant people that I don't know coming up to talk to me I made my way down the halls to my last class. Getting a text on the way in.

'hey (Y/N) can I meet you at the front of your school, I have a surprise!'

'Sure Mr R .'

"Miss (Y/N) would you kindly answer this question." I looked up to my angry teacher.

"Yeah, it's 83.64." She looked stunned knowing I wasn't listening and I'm guessing wanted to send me to the principle but couldn't due to the fact I got it right. She sighed probably regretting her life decisions and continued her talk. I looked back down to my phone.

'what's with the nickname?'

'I don't know what to call you, one or the other, but from now on through text it shall be Mr R!!'

I ended the texting war because the teacher was again eyeballing me. The class went as slow as ever and I just sat on my wooden seat bored and wanting to go home. The clock struck 3:30 and I was out of there ready to run for my life. I ran out the main doors and sighed with relief. Stacks of people were behind me looking at me strut down the steps of the school. 

I didn't know if they were scared of me or

I didn't know if they were scared of me or....... My train of thought ending when a familiar face stood at my motorbike. Both our faces beamed when seeing each other. I ran up and gave him a long hug. I earned a few people's faces turned our way. To make them more confused I gave him a big long kiss.

"You know there are people watching?" He hummed on my lips.

"Yep, they've been doing that all week." I groaned letting go. He still held my waist.

"Did you know that apparently you're in college and I'm sleeping around with the same jocks that tried to kill me." I sarcastically said while putting my bag around my back.

"Oh, really and I would guess who started that rumour would be.."

"Yep, the same people who I 'slept with', but you know it's just the rumour mill... c'est la vie." I got out my keys which he grabbed from my hand.

"I'm driving." I laughed a little but let him have his way.

"And where would you be driving to?" Richard shook his head and didn't respond, I just sat behind him and held onto his waist as he drove along. But to my surprise, we only just went back to my place.

"Is this the surprise you were talking about?" He dragged me inside. I honestly thought I was going to be attacked by ninjas or something. But making it to the back of the house I saw it surrounded by fairy lights, a blanket with lollies and popcorn with a screen projector.

"Wow......... Wait when did you have time for this, oh how cares." I jumped up and down.

"Movie night!"

"That's not all...." I looked at him confused but then the doorbell rang and he went to answer it, coming back with take away pizza.

"Oh, you know me too well." I smiled at him.

He took me by the hand and we spent our time waiting for the sun to set by eating the pizza and talking about anything and everything.

"Now what movie shale we watch?" He held up two movies. (pick whatever movie you want.) I decided on (Whatever movie) It was great watching the movie and it was a clear night as well.

As the movie came to the end I sat up.

"Thanks for doing this, it was fun." I smiled down at him. Putting up his hand to my cheek he spoke.

"Anything for you." He lifted himself up to meet my lips. I sat across his stomach as we continued making out. He pulled me forward placing his hands on my back.Mine on his shoulders. This leading to his tongue adventuring into my mouth. With a flash, he was now on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. Tilting my head to match his, I could feel one of his legs go up my skirt. I moaned loudly into the kiss. We parted for only a moment, this loosened his grip on my arms and took the opportunity to pull my hands into his hair. Then continuing with the heated kiss. Slightly tugging at the ends of Richards' hair and as I did this his hand slipped under my top. Tingling my soft skin as his hand slowly moved around my stomach, I started getting goosebumps. I could feel him tense up as he slightly touched my bra. Soon to continue and squeezing my bra covered breast. I couldn't take it I parted from the kiss and moaned so loudly. I heard him smirk before leaving kissing down from my chin to the side of my neck. Continuously licking , sucking and biting the same spot over and over again until I knew a bruise would show up the next day. As for me, I was moaning none stop while pulling on his hair. Untangling my hands fro his hair hands moved to the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head. My now shirtless boyfriend  breathing heavily above me staring me straight in the eyes like I was the only thing he cared about, his bright blue eyes were glowing above me. I couldn't take it anymore I sat up quickly making him shocked as I kissed him passionately. By this time top sat around my waist and my red bra was showing. I placed my hands around Richards' neck. I felt his hands roam my back looking for the clip of my bra soon finding it and unclipping. The small piece of fabric made it's way beside me. He pulled away from me and looked down at the new found skin. My chest rose and fell as I continuously moaned from him kissing my chest. I pulled him more into my chest as he started licking and sucking my hardened nipples.

 I heard a door open in the house. Both our eyes shot open from the sudden noise. Quickly picking up my bra and chucking it on along with pulling up my top. I looked over to Richard who already had his shirt back on. His was blushing.

"I guess my dad's home, but It is 12 at night so."

"I'm sorry if I went too far." He whispered. I sat closer to him.

"It's ok.....I liked it." I kissed his cheek before standing up.

"Come on time to clean up."