meeting them part 2

Time skip to last class

I needed the bell to ring with the homework I have it will be magic if I could get out of it because finishing it is imposable. While my teacher rant's on about why X equals 7 I'm finishing chemistry and history homework.

"(Y/N) did you get all of that or was I disturbing your chemistry?"

Oh crap, I'm gonna die.

The bell rings. Oh, thank the lord for that sweet bell. I sprinted out before I got more homework and a lecture from the teacher. Letting out a sigh as I opened my locker. I again felt like I was being watched not taking any note of it as the bus came out.

Being rammed by all the people behind me, still managing to get a seat.

If you have not noticed yet, I don't have people you call friends, not that I'm an antisocial emotional teen, who am I? What does it all mean? Why am I here? Trust me I like people just as much as the next person, just the people at my school that we call peers are more like animals.....Just worse.

While thinking about life, in general, I only just realised that time goes fast and at the updating moment, I got a basketball to the head. Ignoring the constant giggles from the jocks from the school the bus came to a stop and I walked out with the ball in hand. They all seemed pissed and I started laughing.

My house was a minute away and in that time bouncing my new basketball.

Doing the normal things going for a run, doing house chores and stupid homework (YAY!!!......no) looking up to the moon, yeah spending almost 3 hours on homework thinking it won't take that long.

That is an understatement. Again for the second day, I felt like I was being watched. I stepped out to my small balcony to see not surprising seeing nothing.

"That's it I'm going insane, I hope your happy world" I stopped and did the worse possible acting I could. "You broke me!" I fell on my knees laughing at myself only to hear someone else laughing. I looked over to some nearby bushes to see two figures, I grabbed my bamboo staff in my room. Dad did buy it for self-defence so I guess it will work now. I jumped quickly to the tree and rolled over the ground after dropping (commando) I held the staff behind me. I soon felt like people were surrounding me. and I was right.

"So how long have you been watching me?"

They, all came out. Superheroes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I'm assuming you want an explanation?" A guy with gills spoke up.

"Yeah, no Shit."

"We were assigned to watch you because of your dad."

"What, hold up what about my dad?" Pausing again.

"He has been attacked multiple times in the past month because of the research he has been working on, your dad asked us to protect you while he is at work."

"Which is all the time." I face planted.

I let out a sigh. As I start climbing the tree and hanged upside down.

"And would any of you care to tell me how long you have been watching me?" They all looked at each other. Most of them scratching the backs of the necks.

"So you were the people chasing me around last night. which by the way gave me another heart attack." I lifted myself up to sit on the branch.

"What do you mean another heart attack." This came from a black haired boy.

"Oh, you know the normal, finding a secret underground passageway in that old wear house you followed me from. Oh and seeing this inhuman guy talking to a doctor/ inventor about a prototype thing."

I jumped to my small balcony.

"Since I'm assuming were going to see each other a lot, what are your names." But as I turned they were gone.

'sorry about that we can't stay out in the open for too long.'

A girls voice in my head.

'ok so I am going insane' I walked inside.

'No far from it beautiful'

'Oh shut it yellow spandex!'

'How did you know it was me?'

'lucky guess now all of you get out of my head'

I sat down on my bed, only to see a figure sitting on the other side of my room.

"You people sure know how to invade personal space."

"The names Robin."

"Please tell me you're not like yellow spandex."

He laughed and shook his head. I took that as a good sign and fell back onto my bed thinking of all the homework I still have to do before swinging myself out of bed and sat at my desk. Hitting myself with my textbook. Another hour of work to do.

"Homework?" He spoke up behind me making me jump a little.

"yeah, it's not like its hard to do, just there is so much of it." I lifted my paper's in the air before dropping them all in front of me.

"anyway, what year of school are you doing, that is if you're actually doing school."

"The same year as you."

"Yeah and that isn't creepy at all." He sat down on the seat next to me. I blew some hair out of my face. It got too quiet so I put some music on.

It was to first song on my playlist. humming along with the girl who sings in the middle of the song.

after about what felt like an hour of talking and homework, I noticed the time.

"Oh crap it's 12, I gotta get to bed." I jumped from my desk and ran across my bed to get my clothes for bed.

" I jumped from my desk and ran across my bed to get my clothes for bed

"We have to change shifts anyway." He was heading to the door.

"And I thought you liked me." I pouted my face as he laughed and walked out with a smile on his face. I fell on my bed and I didn't even see the next person come in I was too tired to even bother to look.