That morning

I'm so happy it's the weekend. No school or anything. Just sleep. I shut my eyes tighter trying to ignore the light coming from outside. It's no use. I groaned and sat up. Oh, it's 11...... Wait Didn't..... My train of thought was halted by someone pulling me back down.

"Morning (Y/N)." I gazed up to my very tired and messy haired boyfriend,  he kissed my nose before shutting his eyes again. I yawned and snuggled in closer.

"Morning."

We stayed like that for maybe an hour or so. I remembered that my mum was looking for me and dad. I couldn't relax. It was killing me.

"Hey, are you ok?" I sat up and looked over at Richard while shrugging.

"It's hard to say, I don't know if I was paranoid or not." I sighed and tilted my head to the ceiling.

"I'm listening." Again he pulled me back under the covers. He really doesn't want to get out of bed, does he? I was about to speak up when I heard a light knock at my door.

"Shi.....I think that's my dad." I whispered.

"Hey sweety, is it ok if I come in?" I groaned and jumped out of bed.

"Just a second." I teleported different clothes on me . 

My door was slammed open. With Richard standing next to me. I concentrated and was just able to make him invisible.

"Didn't I tell you to wait?" I crossed my arms.

"Yes but I thought you might have been hiding something.... Like a certain boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Aren't you going to be late for work?" I questioned him. He ignored me and went to my bathroom looking around. I leant against the door.

"What are you doing?" He brushed past me and walked through my closet. Even looking under my bed.

"Just making sure." He jumped up and I sighed.

"Yes I'm late for work but I wanted to make sure you woke up." I laughed.

"Ok, anything else." I giggled. Giving a kind smile he walked up to me and gave me a quick hug.

"I wanted to tell you that from now on you came always call or come to me for help." I Hugged him.

"thanks." I was starting to fell dizzy. It's so hard to make others invisible from even across a short distance.

"Now I need to get going." He held my shoulders and then walked out, shutting the door behind him. I groaned and fell to the floor. Breaking the invisibility on Richard.

"You have no idea how hard that was." Sweat dropped from the side of my face.

"I could have gone outside you know." He knelt beside me. I turned and gave him a 'really face'. I shoved him.

"Yeah and could have teleported you somewhere, but no I have to do something different and stupid." I hit my head with my hand and fell backwards.

"What were you going to say before?" I blinked at the distant memory. Oh yeah. I took a moment.

"I think mum talked to me telepathically," I spoke quietly.

"Wait what? When did this happen?"

"uh yesterday, she said and I quote 'I don't know where you are. This telepathy thing is a little sketchy right now. Almost like a message, I guess since I can't hear you, but I will find you and your father'." I sighed and thought about how she was going to find me and what she had planned.

"We should go to the cave and tell the others." I nodded and stood up.

"Right let's go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, the next should be longer and yeah. 

I'm open for requests. I can do a lemon but I've never done won before. I'll only do it if someone comments for it!!