no more secrets

The day went quick, I wasn't paying attention in class and I only wished time went faster. The jocks of the school know to stay away from me and now there's a roomer going around at school that I'm dating some guy in college. Not true at all. but you all know how roomers go they spread like wildfire and are totally false, not to mention the change from the truth. Walking around to my motorbike everyone watched me, you know how I said google could never find me well now google could find me if I was a crack on the sidewalk. I drove home to get my things, changing and ran out the door.

 I drove home to get my things, changing and ran out the door

It took about 10 minutes to make it to the zeta tube. I typed in the address Robin wrote on the paper he gave me. After walking out of the alleyway I didn't know that he wanted me to meet him at a school. I walked to the front of the entrance Gotham Academy. I saw students coming out so I decided to stand on the side.

"You must be Miss (L/N)." I turned around to see an old looking man, dressed like a butler and had the accent of one too.

"Ummm, yes and you would be?" He brought out for me to shake.

"I'm Alfred, your boyfriend's butler."

I blinked twice to process the situation and I saw a few people confused by the butler's words. He gestured to a limo behind him. I couldn't see inside but I assumed someone was in there.

"Step right this way." I took his offer, he opened the car door and all I could see were a pair of bright blue eyes. He had a big grin on his face at my reaction. I stared at him to make sure and after a few seconds, I tackled him into a bear hug, making him fall back on the seat behind him. I heard the butler laugh before shutting the door.

"I see you're happy to see me."

I nodded hugging into his chest tighter. A few minutes later after I had calmed down.

"So.......What's your name mystery boy." I poked the side of his face to get his attention.

"Richerd Grayson."

(by the way, because you don't live near Gotham you don't know him from bruce)

He continued to talk about his family and what happened when he was nine. Going on after that bruce Wayne taking him in and not long after training him.

"I've heard that name before somewhere?" It was imposable I couldn't remember.

"Probably the compony Wayne industries, that was owned by his parents."

I nodded, we took a right turn into a driveway. My jaw dropped to the ground as I stepped out of the car. I took his hand.

"Wait how many people actually live here?" We were walking up the steps to the huge mansion.

"only the three of us." Sweat dropped.

"Wait do you have a pool?" I held onto him waiting for an answer.

"Yes...why?" I jumped up and down as Alfred opened the doors of the mansion.

"To go swimming why else.....but I don't have any bathers." My face fell, I have wanted to go swimming for so long now, but there is now where near my house to do so.

"I'm sure I could find some in the manner," Alfred reassured me and put his hand on my shoulder. My face glowed.

"Yay, come on let's go, where ever it is." I pulled Robin... I mean Richard along. Soon he was the one leading because I didn't know where we were going. It took a few minutes to make it to the pool because the house was just that big. Coming out to the most amazing pool I have ever seen with a spa attached to it.

"Wow...." It was incredible, to say the least.

"Miss (L/N) I have found some bathers you may like

"Miss (L/N) I have found some bathers you may like." I turned to see Alfred at the entrance to some changing rooms. I walked over and went to get changed.

I came back out and didn't waste any time to run and jump into the pool

"Cannonball!!" I yelled before I hit the water. Coming back up to the surface I laid on my back swimming around. It was nice and the fact that the room had a glass ceiling so I could see the clear blue sky outside....it was nice. But that was interrupted when I felt two arms wrap around my stomach before I was pushed under again. I was spin around in the water. Before I could protest I could feel a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes to a blur of raven hair, it was hard to see under the water. Rising back to the surface again to get some air.

"You're so mean." I stuck my tongue out before splashing him with water. I laughed as I began to swim away. Again being attacked into a hug.

"Hey let me go!" I laughed being tackled into a hug and having kisses planted all over my face. I soon stopped struggling and we just floated in the water looking into each other's eyes, foreheads touching.

"Thank you for telling me," I whispered. He responded with a light kiss on the lips.

"Master Grayson I have prepared your outfits for tonight." I turned to see Alfred with a towel for both of us.

"Tonight?" I tilted my head giving them both a questionable look.

"uh yeah did I forget to mention that there was going to be a party tonight?" Richard scratched the back of his neck.

"Do I have to wear a fancy dress?"

"I have picked out some nice dresses for you Miss (L/N) and have some stylists to help you prepare for the party." Alfred tried to reassure me.

I nodded knowing the only way to get out of this would be to go home and then I'd just get bored.

"Also master Wayne has arrived home so I would reframe from being at such a close proximity to each other." Alfred smiled. After saying that I only just realised how close we were. With his hands on my waist and mine on his neck. Both of us blushing as we got out of the pool.

this is going to be interesting.