this isn't weird at all

It's been two days since I've Robin and it's been hard to text with school and homework. At the moment I'm dancing around in my room to the judge by twenty-one pilots. 

It's weird being alone again after almost two weeks of being surrounded by people. I walked outside and sat on a branch. Robin has been trying to convince Batman to tell me his identity. No luck so far, I just think as long as I get to see him I'm ok. My dad hasn't come home from what I'm aware of. To be honest is normal for him, but even though I don't want to see him I would have thought he would at least try to reason with me. I let out a sigh. Life is hard. But life does get better when your school has long weekends like mine. Starting from tomorrow until Monday it's like have a break from everything, but saying that with the amount of nothingness I have to do makes it boring but for the sleep. I looked at my watch 11 pm. I still have time to watch some TV. I jumped back into my room and turned on my computer.

--------------------------------------------

I felt so sleepy and drained of energy. It didn't feel like I went to bed last night. I slowly opened my eyes to see where I was. Looking around only to see I was in a white tiled room. My hands were chained to my back and I was sitting in a chair. It didn't look like there was any way out but for an air vent about 10 meters on the wall. My feet weren't bound and I could lift the chair. The only thing stopping me was the chains attached to the floor. The sound of a speaker went off before someone spoke.

"You have 20 minutes...." I was confused at first, but I assumed that something bad was going to happen to me after 20 minutes. I have been wanting to know how strong I am. I wrapped my hands around the chains and pulled them up. After a few seconds, I broke free. Then the voice came again 3 weapons." Then a row of weapons came out. I saw so many things but in the end deciding on the bow and arrows. Since I watched the hunger games last night. A belt which had about 20 thin knives and this wrist thing, I saw Robin wearing one. Right after I grabbed it the weapons disappeared into the ground.

looked around and just as I was l thinking nothing was going to happen 10 robots came up from the ground all armed.. 

After I finished that I noticed a timer on one of the walls count down 2 minutes. I knew I hadn't been in here for that long, so that might be when the next wave of robots will come. I walked along each wall but nothing. Grabbing 4 thin knives I through them at each wall to see if it would do anything. I heard a slight crack on one wall. one minute and thirty seconds remaining. I pulled the knife out I couldn't see the other side of the wall but I knew it was glass. so there watching me. I stuck my rude finger before walking along side the wall and stopped when I noticed a style gap in the wall. A door it had to be. 30-second remaining. I didn't have time before there would be more Robots. 10 seconds. I knew where the door was and I still had time before something bad was going to happen. 5 seconds. I took my chances and as the robots came from the ground I threw around 6 of my knives. There was still 7 of them, I ran at them and did some hand on hand combat. I noticed the timer was still going. Only a minute! I punched the last robot square in the face and ran to the door and slammed it as hard as I could, It made a huge dent so I punched it again it went flying into a rock wall behind it. I came out huffing with an arrow ready to fire only there was no one there. I walked over to the controls of the room I was in. There had to be here, so they must have left when I was breaking through the door.

"That's weird." I hummed to myself.

I took this chance to look around to see if I could find where I was. Each hall looked Identical. I took random turns until I made it to a huge room

 I took random turns until I made it to a huge room

I walked through it confused. Even if I was out in the open like I was I still didn't know where I was so I sat down in the middle of the room and looked at the wrist thing and tapped on it. A screen came up. It was like a mini computer. Like any electronic, it was easy to figure out..... Well at least for me. A security code came up and I scratched the back of my head and typed away. I did see Robin hack into the system at the underground space so I used that to help me. I just made it past the security when I just missed an arrow shot at me. I quickly retaliated and shot one myself. I looked down and found out I was in happy harbour inside the freaken mountain. I heard some footsteps coming from one of the hallways. The figure came out.

"What the hell Aqua lad, what are you doing here." I looked very serious.

"Don't worry about that right now"

"What do you mean 'don't worry about that right now' did I just happened to wake up in a fricken mountain." It was hard to stay calm at this point in time, but he seemed to be taking it quite well.

"The only thing you need to worry about now is making it to the other side of the mountain, the team will be trying to stop you.If one of us catches you and holds you in the same spot for five seconds then you lose and the same goes for us." I let out a huff and blew hair out of my face. I crossed my arms.

"And when would we be starting."

I saw swords made out of water in both of his hands. I took a step back.

"Now." He ran at me and I dodged, he spun around and did the same thing again. It was getting boring. I didn't want to stab him with the knife. After watching his movements for a few minutes I felt my palms get sweaty. I didn't know why but I felt like I could..... my thoughts were interrupted with two water swords in both my hands blocking his attack. He seemed a little surprised and I took that moment to kick him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and I pinned him there for 5 seconds.

"Looks like I win." I got off him and looked at the map of the mountain. Wow was it complicated.

"By the way what room am I meant to head to?" He looked like he wanted to ask about the swords but he knew it wasn't the right time.

"The room here, there's an exit way." I nodded and went off. This is going to be a long day.