Untitled Part 32

I was forced to go back to the mountain because well I did storm off yesterday and was'lost' for the night. I teleported me and Robin back to the main room.

"Do I have to," I whined as he pulled me along to find the others. Mainly my dad.

"It will only get worse if you don't do anything." I sighed I knew he was right but just because someone is right about something does not make it any less enjoyable. For me, there is no joy. It just plain unbearable.

We found my dad with his computer obviously. I sighed and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and then I was forced into a hug.

"Hi, dad."

"I'm so sorry....It's my fault.I pushed you too hard. I told you that I was done with the experiments and this was just as excuse. Don't go ever again." He started crying I patted him on the shoulder.

"Not to mention the fact you didn't sleep for almost a week. You pushed yourself too hard." I got a smile from him. I got out of his grip and took his computer away from him.

"Now go to bed!" I yelled and pointed to the hallway.

"I will if you give me the computer." I teleported it to his room.

He went running after it. I smile and waved bye. I turned around and faced Robin.

"You happy now?" I smiled.

time skip

I still haven't been able to see the others since I talked with dad. Playing cards with Robin in the sitting area winning.... just.

"Do you know how to get the application form for your school?" I said looking down at my cards. Pulling out the pair I was looking for. Just then I heard a gasp over at the door. I turned and saw the others before being bombarded with questions.

Where did you go?

When did you get back?

blah blah blah.........

"Ok calm down. So I went to a beach for three or so hours, then going to Robin's house and now I'm here." I lifted my hands in the air only to see spandex look at me then to Robin then back to me with a smirk on his face. I Levitated a card and slapped him on the side of the face.

"You are disgusting." I glared at him.

"What!?" He glared back.

"Oh please, I can practically feel the dirty thoughts radiating off you." He smirked again and got a punch to his right arm from Artemas.

"You're such an idiot." Then this continued to them fighting again. I sigh, things went back to normal fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter