I'm going to find them

Locking the doors of the house I got on my motorbike. I ride was only 20 minutes and there were no car around the area because of the explosion from the other day. I stopped the motor at the surrounding trees before the opening of the fence. The explosion itself looked like it was on the other side of the site. All but the warehouse was either burnt or blown to pieces. I found a gap in the fence and ran past it. I still didn't know if the others had been here yet, but I did say I wanted to check this place out. Coming into the banded open space of the warehouse I could just remember where the door hatch opened. I drew it out with my finger. I still wondered how strong I was but I didn't want to test it on a metal hatch door. I'm not that stupid. There had to be something to open it from both sides. I've been here a thousand times you would have thought finding an open button would be easy. Looking everywhere I thought it would be I thought why would it be so far from the hatch. I walked back over and wiped away all the dirt. Ha, I found it. Wait now what do I do. I can't just ask them to open the doors for me. I thought why not. Tapping on the box it lit up, the glowing light came up it wrote 'What do you want'

I laughed a little.

"I'm assuming you can see me, yeah I'm not the stealthiest person. I'm here for my friends."

'Do you want to dye kid' I let out a huff

"Why don't you open the hatch and tell me that to my face." Then the hatch opened. Ha, it worked, but this might not end well. The room was white and I couldn't see anyone. After walking through the hatch door closed. Although the room was white I could see that a fight happened in here. It was a good sign that is was in the right place. I guessed that they wanted me to head to the next room to kill me or something like that. I stood at one of the doors and it opened on me. As soon as guns were fired. I used the two Katanas to chop through the bullets.

I didn't kill anyone, I didn't want to, I aimed for their legs and shoulders. I guess they didn't like visitors. I still didn't know where the others were, or if they were still here. I ran past the guards that got hit rolling on the ground in pain. I put the katanas away as I turned the corner. A man was about to shoot me but I spun the gun around his hand and punched him in the face. I saw a door card in his hand and took it encase. I knew they were watching me so I ran faster through the halls, I came to some large doors and used the card to open them.

A dark room. looked like a lab of some kind. I saw glowing vials with the same stuff that my dad gave me. I didn't know how they got there or why, but I smashed all the vials I could see. No one must have this in them. It's a prototype not everyone might serve like me. I used one of the machines to make the room set on fire. Only a small one. I ran out not wanting to be found. How was I going to find them, if anything I would need a map. At the end of the hall, I was walking on a sigh said control room. What luck I have.

"There she is, get her!" Not looking back I ran down the hall dodging the guns being fired.

The door opened and I ran through and shut the door. I disabled it. About five people in the room, all looked at me. I put up my guns. I put in these bullets that is like a tranquilizer gun but it makes you sleep for only 10 minutes. They didn't seem to know what to do. Not the fighter types. Shooting each of them I found the circuitry cameras. Each room was different to the next. What are they doing here? shaking my head trying to focus on what I was doing I kept looking. Ha, I found them, in room 137. They were all in tubes. The only way to get them out was in person. I couldn't go out the front door, death was that way. I found the blueprints for the compound, the air vents were the only other way out. I could only just fit. Following the map, on my phone, I came out to the opening.