trying to have a normal day

Waking up to my alarm again, as I reached over it stopped before I could shut it up. I sat up confused to see a girl in green clothes and arrows.

"Have you been watching me all night or....." I stretched and sat up from my bed.

"Not me I only got here a few minutes ago." I shrugged it off walking over to get changed. 

I yawned going down the stairs

"What do you want for breakfast...... what's your name green arrow." I laughed a little at myself.

"It's Artemis and I have already eaten." She sat down on the bench while I made toast.

"Oh like in greek mythology, how's your sister Apollo."

She didn't respond.

"You don't even know the backstory behind your own name?" The toast popped.

"Yeah I do it's just your not funny."

"Well, I thought it was hilarious," I added honey to the toast as my coffee was brewing.

We didn't really talk much she seemed too tired to. After getting to the station like normal of course she changed into normal clothes. The same guy from yesterday was there.

"Were you the people who almost came up to me yesterday while I shoved him in the train?" She nodded. We walked on the train same as the guy but he went on another carriage.

He never did anything, though. weird.

Stopping at my station Artemis stayed on the train and told me to wait for yellow spandex. Great, I have to spend a day with him.

Waiting around listening to panic at the disco. Almost jumping ten feet in the air as someone poked me on the side.

"Hey, beautiful." I blew hair out of my face.

"OH MY GOD the illusion is shattered. I should start calling you red head from not on."

He was wearing everyday clothes like he was going to school.

"I'm meant to be an exchange student and I'm spending the day with you." His face way too close for my liking I shoved it away.

"Ok, yellow spandex, whatever you say."

Walking to school, every now and again having to elbow him in the ribs.

stopping at the tall entrance to my school.

"Welcome to the hell hole." When you first look at the school it looks nice. until you open the doors.

"It can't be that bad." He said opening the main doors. Almost getting a ball to the head if I didn't grab it before it hit his face.

"You were saying?" I threw the ball behind me and headed through the crowd, Spandex following behind me. again like normal dodging all the passing students. I turned to see the red head just behind me. At least he hasn't been trampled. Squeezing past the making out couple right next to my locker. Getting a little annoyed so I slipped my foot under their feet and they fell to the ground.

"Ha, freedom." I got out my books for my class.

"And what would we have first?"

"History, by the way, aren't you like a few years older than me?"

He was going to respond but the same jocks from yesterday came up to me pissed.

"So where's that basketball you stole?" He slammed his hand above me so I was against my locker, most people in the hall stopped and looked over at what was happening.

"Last time I checked you didn't want it." He led forward so he was closer to my face.

"And what made you think that?"

"When you threw it at my head, now take a few steps back or I will accuse you of sexual assault." He chuckled, People were starting to look away. I stamped my heel on his foot and pushed him off me.

I grab the redhead by the arm to go to class.

"Some help you were."

"Hey, I just thought you could handle it." I let out a huff.

"You call that handling it, I'm going to have at least thirty jocks to deal with at lunch."

Making it to history, it turns out he was an exchange student, to my surprise he was two years older but since he didn't know anyone but me, I was stuck with him.

time skip to lunch

We made sure to stay away from the gym and the cafeteria so that I would come near any jocks.

"So who's on the next shift of babysitting?" 

"No idea but you have a free next, can't we just going home?"

"Fine but you get to stay outside." I stood up, at least now I didn't have to deal with the jocks on the bus.Stretching I picked up my bag and headed to the gate of the school. Of course, spandex followed and with that we made our way home.