The end (for now!!!) Dun dun dunnnnn

After explaining the situation to the others, To be frank there was nothing we could really do. I mean it was sent telepathically and that was a day ago. There is no way from that message we could find her before she leaves.

"You can make others invisible?" Megan spoke up while I sat on the bench eating one of her cookies.

"Yeah but not for long, it also drains my energy." I yawned. I was going to take another before spandex ran off with the tray. I froze his feet making him halt and I slowed down the speed of the cookies falling and walked over.

"I was eating those." I grabbed the cookies and placed them back onto the tray and walked back over to the others. They were just watching, I clicked my fingers and he unfroze and fell to the floor.

I smiled as I sat down and continued to eat the cookies. I moved the tray every time he tried to grab the tray back.

"What happened to sharing." I looked up at him and glared.

"Like you can talk," Artemis spoke coldly, I grinned and continued to eat them.

Moments like this I forget about the time's when I used to always be alone not caring if I had friends or not. Maybe I should thank dad for what he did to me.

This was the last memory. The last thing that I remembered before it all faded into a black abyss of small thoughts that could bypass as dreams. I didn't know how It happened either did anyone in the league. They all forgot something, someone. The every person who could hold the key to what happens to the world/ them.

Her name was (Y/N) (L/N) and from that day on she went back to living her normal life Training her 'born given powers' with her dad and MUM. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok before you go.....WHAT THE HELL WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT!!! blah blah blah 

I'm going to make another story. CALLED The moments we forget (Robin x reader) story 2 

Yeah, I'm making a second story and yeah I only just thought of the story line. It might only go for ten chapters but I know it's going to be great from the amount I have thought of. It sounds great so I'm going with it. 😛

If any of you don't know what's happening in the few starting chapters of the book I'll explain. So yeah check that out 👍