A night in

" Haha, I WIN!"

It was around 10 and Robin and I were playing cards since all my homework was done yesterday. And me being the smart person I was winning at go fish. It's been fun having people to talk to since I'm normally alone.

"By the way, I was just wondering if I'm allowed to go out? Or am I under house arrest." I was shuffling the cards while talking

"Where would be going if you were allowed to?"

"Just to that wear house from the other day." I started dealing out the cards again.

"Didn't you say that there was an underground passageway?"

"Yes but that is more the reason I would love to go there."

It's probably the most interesting thing to happen to me.

"And how would you get to the underground passageway?"

"I thought that would be your job?" I smiled innocently at him.

He didn't respond, it looked like he was thinking.

"I'll give you time to think it over, in the meantime I'll go and get some food." I jumped up from my sitting position and headed towards the door.

Getting whatever was in front of me and jogging back up to my room. When I opened the door I couldn't see anyone. I put the food on the bed and went to the window. again no one. It was strange over the past 2 days at least one person has been by my side. I decided to use my new basketball and went out to the back of the house. Yes, we had a basketball court plus a tennis court. My dad and I used to play all the time before he got promoted about a year ago. I never really play anymore because you know you can't play a game of one. I put some music on. I was just doing whatever making almost every shot.

I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. The ball almost hit me in the face.

"Hey I found you and you brought spandex with you." A gust of wind went past me and the basketball was out of my hand.

"He shoots and he scores!" He seemed so proud of himself.

"Do you really feel the need to be utterly repetitive with your stupidity."

He just ignored my comment and ran past me before he striped over.

"And I have to spend another day with you." The ball rolled over to my feet and I shot it in the hoop before running to get it.

"So why did you decide to show up again? Or should I ask why you left?"

They both looked at each other.

"There was a distress call from a nearby lab and they went to check it out leaving us two," Robin spoke up while spandex was still recovering from his fall.

"Sounds like fun."

"Let's do 1 on 2, me and (Y/N) vs robin." Spandex stood next to me.

"Why would I want someone on my team that trips on his own feet," I hit his rib and grabbed the ball from him.

"You can be the referee." I pointed at him before shoving him off the court.

After playing around 4 short games, it was a tie. It was the last game and he was winning by 2. I was about to take a three-pointer when he hugged me from behind me starting to tickle me

"That's cheating hahaha stop!"

"No lovely dovely on the court. (Y/N) gets a free shot." Spandex hit Robin on the back of the head as I recovered gasping for air making the shot.

"Haha, I win!" I jumped up and down from my victory.

"I'm going to have my victory shower."I grabbed my stuff and skipped to my room.

Wearing the same as I did from the night before, I saw yellow spandex sitting at my desk.

"And what would you be doing here?" He seemed sidetracked.

"Just waiting for Robin to come back before I do my patrol." Ok, he seemed a little different.I walked over to my bed.

"He likes you, you know."

"What are you talking about?" A little confused, at least trying to tell myself that. His facial expression changed soon after I said that.

"Oh, I'll just tell you tomorrow." And he ran out the window.

"What's his problem." I turned and bumped into Robin.

"Wait how long were you there for?"

"Was there something I wasn't meant to hear?"

"I asked first....... Whatever I'm going to bed." I gave him a weak salute and went to bed.