morning talks

Bam........ there is a lot of kissing in this chapter and I personally think I wrote it pretty well. HEHE. But if  you don't like it 😛. It's a shorter chapter but mea (I  shrug to my computer)

I woke up dazed, I was up late last night at the party but I never would have thought I would be this tired.

"morning (Y/N)." I heard beside me. This made me blush. Not only was I in the same bed as my boyfriend but I noticed how good looking he was with bed hair.

"Morning." I smiled, he smirked at me.

"You know....... you're cute when you blush." This made me blush more. He laughed a little before kissing my nose. I just looked up at him before snuggling closer to him.

"Say Richard......" He looked down at me with a questionable look.

"Last night when you said 'the great Richard Grayson got himself a girlfriend'." I was blushing. "Am I your first girlfriend?" I was blushing harder after I said that.

"Yep and you're my first kiss as well." I shot up and looked at him.

"Yeah right, you're lying about that." He sat up and hugged me from behind.

"No it's true, all the girls that wanted to date me was for my money." He paused for a little bit.

"What about you, I bet all the guys lined up to date you." I shook my head.

"Nope, I've never had a boyfriend nor have I been kissed." I felt him smile behind me.

"Well, that's good...." He spun me around so I faced him. He held my waist. My legs were spread across his. He looked at me with those bright blue eyes of his and leant closer towards me. Our lips inches apart and I could feel his breath on my lips. As for me, I held my breath waiting for the moment when our lips touched. Then it happened, Every time we kiss I see fireworks. Our lips moved in sync like they were meant to be together. His grip on my waist tightened and I tangled my hands in his hair. The kiss turned heated when he licked my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and he stuck his tongue in my mouth, roaming every inch of me. He started moving his hands up and down my body, making me let out a moan. He pulled me down on the bed so he was on top. Breaking the kiss to look down at me. We both breathed heavily, again wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into another kiss. Our tongues swirled together. I kept pulling him closer towards me. I could feel one of his knee's hit me slightly between the legs and yet again I let out a moan . I felt him start to pull up my top but just before you could see my chest there was a knock at the door. We broke apart. Breathing heavily and blushing because we thought we had been court. 

"Master Grayson, Miss (L/N) breakfast will be ready shortly." Alfred didn't open the door and I heard his footsteps disappear into the halls.

"Damn you, Alfred....." Richard slid off the bed to the floor. I giggled as I crawled over to his head. I dipped my head over the side of the bed to meet his. My hair draped over the sides of his face. I kissed him on the nose and smiled at him.

"Yeah I know right, ruining the perfect moment." I Giggled at him. This  making him smile 

Hope you liked it, please comment if you would like more stuff like this.....