Almost nothing.

My dad finally went back to work and now I have to go back to school. I'm going to start at Gothem academy at the start of next semester. But for now, I'm stuck here for another two weeks. I shut my locker and ignored at the constant looks been shown to me. Can't I just stay at home instead of being here? I sighed walking to my science class. Then came the jocks. Could this day get any more annoying?

"What do you want now?" I groaned as three jocks stood in front of me.

"A date." My frown grew.

" You think that because you made me the slut of the school that you can just ask me on a date." He smirked at me. I walked past him. How is it possible that they became more stupid after two weeks (every high). I opened the door to the chem lab, everyone looked and watched me sit down. I need to get out of here. watching the class go on and sitting by myself. I was used to being by myself but I've never been more alone.

The day went by slow as hell and not getting to talk to anyone but getting a few glares every now and then. I yawned walking out of the schools main building to my motorbike. Another day of torment. I drove home the same as normal. Oh right did I forget to mention that my mother just disappeared? It's like she died all over again. I wonder what happened. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and teleported to my room.

Ok homework then whatever. Everything has been hard lately. Dad has been stuck at work like before. All my friends are busy with 'work' and I'm stuck with school work again.

I groaned and slouched over my desk. Life couldn't get more boring.

"Hi, sweety." I jumped up. My mum.....But where?

"I don't know where you are. This telepathy thing is a little sketchy right now. Almost like a message, I guess since I can't hear you, but I will find you and your father." I stood up. So she is alive and kicking. I wonder if I can find her. Wait how can she? Too many questions.

"More homework." I groaned as I fell to my bed. I guess life can get more exciting. Not in the way that I wanted but..... who am I kidding. I sighed, great now I have to tell dad he has a stalker x-wife.... Stop thinking and do something productive. I teleported into some new clothes and to the basketball court, I went.

Shooting on the other side of the court I got it in and again and again and again..... I think my powers are a course. I can't try anymore. It's too easy. I groaned throwing it again.

"Yay, I did it again," I whispered to myself.

"Hey (Y/N)." I heard behind me. I elbowed the person in the stomach. I turned ready to beat the crap out of someone only to see spandex.

"What the hell, I told you not to sneak up on people. Didn't you learn anything." I sighed at the end watching him roll all over the floor in pain.

"Stop whining you did this to yourself." I sat next to him.

"Who wouldn't complain. You have freaken super strength." He groaned.

"Oh right show me where I hit you." I held my hands over his stomach and shut my eyes for a moment.

"By the way why did you come?" I peeked an eye open to see him lying flat on the ground.

"I was uhh told to see if everything was ok here with you because everyone else was on a mission." I nodded and finished up the healing.

"Did Robin tell you about his parents."

"Y-Yeah he did." I sat with my knees to my chest.

"Did he also tell you that he loves you." I punched him on the shoulder.

"Idoit. You can't just change the subject like that." He just started laughing. I felt myself blush. He came closer.

"So he did."

"Yeah so...It's not like its for you to know." I mumbled into my knees.

"Ok well, I should be off."

"Well, that was sudden, how more spontaneous could you be." I blinked watched him walk away.

"You'll know soon enough." I titled my head. Ok, whatever. I stood up and stretched. I teleported back to my room. Only to see a Robin sitting at my desk.

"You're here!" I jumped and hugged him. I heard him smirk.

"Wait I thought...Spandex said you had a mission."

"Yeah but I just got back."

"Did you win." I smiled knowing the answer. He just smiled back,leaning in and kissed my cheek then quickly pecked my lips.

"Yes, we did." I pulled away and walked over to get changed.

"Well, that good." I quickly changed and came back  out to see him already on the bed half asleep.

"I was gone for like five seconds," I whispered as I slid under the cover next to Robin. He pulled me closer and with that I fell asleep.