I love you

No matter how many people came and fell more just kept on coming. It's been around 20 minutes and the others are on the ship but I can't find the time to get away.

One was on my left and the other on my right. I kicked them both in the face before heading on to the next group of people. My vision wavering I kept on going. I can't stop now. Taking a deep breathing they all froze around me. I forced them to the ground making them all black out. Turning invisible more men came out, Slipping away into the bushes I made it to the bio-ship fall to the ground. I came out of my invisibility and they all saw me.

"Hey guy's.....I'm just going to lie here for a while." My dad limped up to me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about your mother." I shook my head and yawned.

"It's fine, I'm just happy she didn't hurt you,well that much." I sat up but was tackled into a hug. Of course, it was Robin.

"It's nice to see you too Mr R." Hanging on tightly.

"Don't do that again." He whispered into my hair.

"Which part not following orders or falling from a 24 story building?" I questioned him, I got a laugh from him tickling the side of my neck. We pulled apart and I turned back to dad.

"Now let me see those injuries." I pointed at him and started healing him.

"Would this be one of the new tricks you learnt?" Staying focused on my dad.

"Yep, I would show everyone them but I can't do much now."

Time skip to mountain

After making it to the mountain and putting my dad to first aid I fell onto the sitting room next to the kitchen.

"Shouldn't you be in a proper bed (Y/N)." There was logic in what Megan said but I just waved her off. Lying there for about 5 minutes before I was lifted off the couch. I groaned from the sudden movement but kept my eyes shut.

"Hey, Rob where are you taking your unconscious girlfriend?"

"Just to the first aid, she pushed herself too far."

There was silence for a while.

I heard someone giggle

"How far have you two gone."

"W-where did that come from." even tho I had my eyes shut I could feel his body tense up from the question.

"Ha your blushing,did you really go that far?"

" No we haven't and I would only go that far later in our relationship."

Suddenly I felt the softness of a comfy bed. This making me more tired than before.

"You really do like her don't you."

"Yeah I do....I think I love her."

My body stiffened at the words. Trying to hold a smile. I heard the door open and close. I felt him kiss my forehead. Taking a deep breath I lightly spoke.

"I love you too." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!  

I love this chapter but it's short....sorry but it makes that up in the end 😝

I'll write more soon