Chapter 1

attempt number two!!

No ones pov

Y/n can't help the smile that consumes her face after her girlfriend, Camila, leaves a loving kiss on her cheek as they lay together in the darkness. The moonlight shining through the window was the only source of light.

"You look beautiful." Camila compliments and watches as Y/n's cheeks turn a dark shade of red, which she can see even though the dim light.

"Stop it." Y/n whines while attempting at frowning but it comes out more as a half smile rather than a frown.

The two girls are relaxing in Y/n's bed while holding each other in their arms. There was a movie playing but they both knew that they weren't going to watch it, so they shut it off.

"Never." Camila says while nuzzling herself  closer into Y/n, if it was even possible.

Y/n smiles at her girlfriends cute actions and holds her tighter against her side. "How come you didn't have to go to the studio?" Y/n asks Camila since her four other girlfriends and recording for their upcoming album.

Y/n is dating a famous girl group, called Fifth Harmony. The members are Ally, Camila, Dinah, Lauren, and Normani. Everyone but Camila is at the studio recording, at least that's what Y/n thinks.

Camila quickly thinks of a lie. "I finished recording my parts of the song." She lies while innocently smiling at Y/n.

Truth is, the girls of Fifth Harmony haven't exactly always told Y/n the truth. In fact, their whole relationship is a lie. The girls have been using Y/n for the past year. To make it all worse, they all find Y/n clingy and annoying. Also, they have their own boyfriends, which is who the other four are with now. They're waiting for their manager, Simon Cowell, to finally call the whole thing off.

Y/n is completely oblivious to this. She's been so distracted by her own music that she hasn't noticed anything that's been going on. Y/n has put so much love and effort into this relationship, she thinks it's going to last forever.

"Oh." Y/n sighs out while adjusting herself on the bed. "It's nice that you're here. You guys have been so busy with your album." She says while gazing off at the moon through the window.

The moon has always meant something special to Y/n. It all started when she was called 'Moonlight' by one of her current girlfriends. She even wrote a song about it with her good friend Victoria Monét, which is going on her upcoming album called 'Moonlight'.

"Yeah, this album is really stressing all of us out." Camila lies once again to Y/n since all of the five girls have to do is sing songs that other people wrote for them, unlike Y/n who writes all of her songs.

Y/n nods her head. "So how's Austin?" She asks about Camilas best friend.

Y/n knows of the girls friends but she doesn't know that they're secretly dating. She trusts her girlfriends and that's why she lets them see those annoying boys.

The ironic thing in this situation is that Y/n isn't allowed to see her best friend, Kendall Jenner, since the girls believed that she would cheat. Y/n believed that it was stupid but she didn't want anything to happen to their relationship, so she agreed even though it pained her to do so.

The girls almost made Y/n get rid of her precious dogs. Y/n quickly obliged and threatened that she would go over Kendall's house. So, the girls let Y/n keep her dogs even though they hated the little rats.

"He's good. I haven't seen him in a little while though." Camila lies since she saw him last night when she was 'out to dinner with Simon'.

"You should go see him tomorrow, you have nothing to do." Y/n says even though she hates the untalented boy.

"Maybe I will." Camila says with a smile spreading across her lips at the mention of the person that she loves most.

Y/n smiles and nods her head while closing her eyes. "Goodnight my sweet." She says while leaning her head against Camilas.

"Goodnight." Camila says even though she isn't going to sleep.

Camila waits until Y/n is fast asleep to sneak out of Y/n's house and over to Austin's.

Y/n is left all alone in bed hugging a pillow with her multiple dogs scattered around beside her, little did she know that she would soon have to get comfortable sleeping in this position.

this is completely different from my first attempt at this book, I hope you like it. the drama and stuff will start in the next few chapters

sorry it took so long to post & that I'm posting it late at night :)

-Sydney