Chapter 27

Kendall rushes to Y/ns side and pulls her into a hug. She holds Y/n in her arms against Y/ns struggles.

"Kendall! I'm fine." Y/n says while pushing Kendall off of her. "We just have to have faith that Ally will not be a-"

"Stupid bitch and leave you...again." Shay adds on while emerging from the shadows and moving close to Kendall.

"That was some creepy shit." Y/n tells Shay while laughing a little.

Kendall pushes Shay away from her a little. "I told you that you shouldn't trust her!" She tells Y/n.

Y/n shakes her head. "Just because I'm talking to her, doesn't mean I trust her." She says while sitting down on the rock wall and looking up at the stars.

Kendall sighs while sitting down on the deck chair and petting Cinnamon. "Just be careful." She advises Y/n while Shay nods her head in agreement.

Shay looks down at Y/ns phone. "Girl, your phones ringing." She tells Y/n while handing her the phone.

Y/n looks at the contact. "It's Ally." She says while picking the phone up.

"Speaking of the devil." Kendall says while Shay laughs.

"I get it cause she's religious!" Shay says since the thinks it's a joke.

Kendall and Y/n both roll their eyes at Shay. Y/n puts Ally on speaker so both of her friends can hear.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry I just l-"

"It's fine Allyson." Y/n says coldly while Shay starts to 'ooh' until Kendall smacks her.

Ally sighs. "Please don't call me that." She says since she knows that this is what Y/n does when she's mad.

"Call you what, Allyson?" Y/n says in a teasingly voice. This is Y/ns go to cover up for any emotion, she loves to make people think that she's mad when she really isn't, but is on the inside.

"That name." Ally clarifies while sighing once again. She feels bad for ditching Y/n, but she had an amazing time with Troy. He truly knows how to treat a woman.

Shay laughs from the background but quickly covers her mouth. "Sorry." She mouths to Y/n.

"I really can't think of anything else to call you. Hm maybe I'll ask Troy what I can and cannot call you. We wouldn't want him getting jealous, would we?" Y/n says and Kendall snickers.

"I'm coming over." Ally says but Kendall quickly stops her.

"No you are not." Kendall commands and steals the phone from Y/n. "You are going to stay where you are, until you get the green light to come over from me. If I see you near Y/n, or saying anything about her, I will personally make sure that your career is over." Kendall says and hangs up the phone, leaving Ally speechless.

"Well." Shay says after a few moments of silence.

"Movie night?" Kendall casually suggests.

Y/n smiles at her best friends and nods her head. "Rupauls Drag Race!" She yells.

"That's not a-"