Chapter 34

Camila bites down on her lip after waking up from her slumber. She turns her head to look at the clock and sees that it's almost midday. Camila pushes the covers off of her and remembers the dream that caused her to wake up.

The dream consisted of Camila desperately trying to get Y/ns attention, but no matter how hard she tried Y/n couldn't hear her. At the end of the dream, a devilish voice haunted Camilas mind telling her that it was "all her fault".

This dream finalized Camila's decision about wanting to apologize to Y/n. Camila swings her feet over the bed before standing up off of the bed. 

"That's it." Camila says while grabbing her phone from the table. "I've made my decision." She says while walking past the living room section of the hotel, the girls got this since they were staying in a suite, where Lauren and Ally are reading silently.

"What did you decide?" Lauren asks Camila, stopping the other Latina in her tracks.

Camila backs up to the living room right as Lauren puts her book down. "I'm apologizing to Y/n." She says confidently. "It took me a little while to think about but I feel guilty and we don't have to be friends or-"

"Stop rambling." Ally tells Camila while putting her book down. "Y/n hates when people ramble. Be simple and she'll forgive you. Don't fuck it up again if you do become Y/ns friend, like I did." She says before picking her book back up. As she begins to read again, Ally has small flashbacks to the short time that she was Y/ns frien. Ally smiles until she remembers about Troy then she returns to reading normally.

Lauren scoffs. "Have fun with that." She tells Camila before going back to her book. Lauren thinks about how much Camila is going to make her life worse, she pity's Camila.

Camila thinks that this may be a bad idea, but it's worth a shot. Plus, Y/n has been nothing but nice to her, it's the least she can do for the girl. Camila figures that she can wear a comfortable outfit to see Y/n, which consists of a sweater and leggings.

Camila walks out of the hotel room and calls for an uber as she enters the elevator, she got Y/ns hotel information from Simons notebook at the studio.

*-*-*

"This is too hard." Y/n says while throwing the pillow that she was squeezing at her face. "I have too many good songs." She groans while hitting herself once more.

"Fifth Harmony can't relate." Shay says through the phone while smirking.

Kendall nods her head. "They can't relate to having songs about different stuff, they're all about sex and shit." She adds on after feeling her anger rise at the mention of the girl group.

"Can you guys go a day without mentioning them? Damn, you're both obsessed." Y/n says while looking over at her phone to see Shay roll her eyes through FaceTime. The girls of Little Mix are in the studio so Y/ns in her hotel room all alone.

"I'm not obsessed! They're just little shits that should rot." Kendall says angrily through the phone.

Shay laughs. "What she said." She says while changing the position of the phone so Y/n can see Kendall as well.

"Back to me!" Y/n changes the subject and looks through the list of songs she wrote down. "I need someone with fresh eyes to look over this for me." She says right as a very nervous Camila knocks on the large hotel door. "Please be someone good." Y/n prays while getting up and walking towards the door.