Chapter 61

As soon as Y/n got back to the house three hours later than promised, her and Madison started arguing. Madison accused Y/n of cheating on her with Lauren and Y/n told her that she was crazy for thinking that.

The arguing lead to Madison calling it off between her and Y/n. She didn't want to be in Y/ns way of being with Lauren so she let her go. After the breakup, Madison flew back home. Y/n is sitting heartbroken in her bed with Jade laying beside her.

"It's all Laurens fault that she left me." Y/n says while putting another handful of jellybeans into her mouth.

"It's not Laurens fault as much as I hate defending her." Jade tells Y/n while snatching the jelly beans away. "Madison made the dumb decision of not believing in you, fuck her." She says.

Y/n sighs knowing Jade is right. "I guess." She says while leaning back against the pillow.

"I think you should talk to Lauren." Jade says and Y/n gives her an 'are you crazy' look. "Or Camila. Camilas obviously into you but she doesn't realize it." She says and Y/n shakes her head.

"I'm not jumping into a new relationship." Y/n tells Jade while looking at the ceiling above her.

"No defiantly not." Jade tells Y/n. "Go see them and talk with someone who truly cares about you. Well, hopefully truly." She says with a laugh.

Y/n nods her head. "I'll be back." She says after realizing that the person who cares about her isn't here, she's in Texas.

*-*-*

Normani pulls Y/n into her arms as soon as Y/n walks through the door. "Awh my baby." She coos while rocking them back and forth.

Y/n smiles and wraps her arms around Normani. "I missed you." She tells Normani.

"I missed you more." Normani says while feeling her heart rate pick up. "I know you don't wanna talk about it but Madison is a bitch if she thinks that you would cheat on her." She says then pauses. "You never told me who she thought you were cheating on her with." Normani pulls back and raises her eyebrow at Y/n.

"Lauren." Y/n says and Normani looks at her curiously. Normani wasn't sure if she heard Y/n correctly.

"Did you say Lauren?" Normani asks Y/n while fully pushing herself off of Y/n. As a response, Y/n nods her head and Normani gives her a face of surprise. "You're talking to her?" She asks Y/n.

"She apologized and said some other stuff." Y/n says while moving into the house leaving Normani standing alone.

Normani remains with her mouth agape. She's in shock since Lauren always pushes how she hated Y/n and now they're talking. Normani can't help but feel jealous for some reason, she finds it weird how she's always jealous when people get close to Y/n.

Y/n turns around and looks at Normani standing there staring off into space. She wants to know what's going on in Normani's mind right now. Instead, she walks into the living room and sees Andrea sitting on the couch. "Hey mama." Y/n says with a pleasing smile as soon as she gets close to Andrea.

Andrea jumps in her spot on the couch and pulls the book away from her face. "Y/n, baby! It's been too long." Andrea says while getting off of the couch and opening her arms for Y/n.

"Well, that's not really my fault is it." Y/n says while walking into Andrea's arms for a brief moment.

"It's Normanis's, that girl doesn't think things through sometimes." Andrea says while pulling out of the hug. "But now look at her she finally came to her senses and realized how fucking amazing you are." She says then mutters. "And a few other things.".