Chapter 51

Y/n cancelled on her plans with Camila after Scooter called her into an emergency meeting. It turns out that Kendall told Scooter everything without Y/n knowing.

Of course, Y/n missed thirty of Scooters calls since she was with Madison. The night that Y/n and Madison spent together was truly magical. Y/n smiles while thinking about that special moment from last night.

Flashback

Madison looks down at Y/n as Ricky and Morty plays on the television. The light from the show is perfectly hitting Y/ns face so it shows off all of the features of her beautiful face. "Y/n?" Madison asks Y/n.

Y/n lifts her head up from Madison's chest, instantly regretting it because of the lack of heat. She hums in response while looking up at Madison.

Madison looks at Y/ns lips then back to her eyes, which instantly gives her wishes away to Y/n.

Y/n smiles without showing her teeth and adjusts her position so that their faces are right next to each other. She feels Madison's breath hit her face before she looks into the girls eyes for consent, which is given.

The two girls move their heads forward at the same time so that their lips become connected. Their lips move in sync as Madison places her hands on Y/ns back, while Y/n puts her hands on Madison's shoulders to stabilize herself.

The kiss lasted for a couple minutes, until Y/n broke it feeling the lack of oxygen in her system. "We should've done that sooner." She says still feeling the butterflies in her stomach and the warm feeling in her body.

Madison nods her head speechless from the kiss. She is feeling all of the same emotions and feelings that Y/n is experiencing, and Y/n can tell that by the smile and blush on her face.

End of Flashback

Y/n smiles even more in her seat as she looks out the window at the passing scenery. "Someone's happy." A voice says from her phone.

After jumping, Y/n looks down and sees that she accepted a FaceTime call from Jade without knowing. "Hi." Y/n simply says.

"Spill the deets!" Jesy commands Y/n while putting her face close to the camera.

"Madison and I kissed last night." Y/n says, not being able to hide anything from her best friends.

"What!" Jesy screams while hitting Jade on the shoulder.

"I ship it!" Jade yells while pushing Jesy away from her so that the pain on her shoulder fades.

Y/n feels her face heat up. "Shut it." She angrily says in joking a way.

"How did it feel?" Jesy asks Y/n while putting her head in her hands and thinking about her first kiss with her current boyfriend.

"Amazing." Y/n says while the smile that has been on her face for the entire time is still showing. "I really hope that this relationship between us goes farther, I like her a lot." She shyly says while feeling her face heat up.

"I do too!" Jade says happily while clapping her hands together. "You deserve to be happy." She tells Y/n.

"Stop making me feel all warm inside." Y/n says after feeling the effects of Jade's compliment.

Jesy snorts at what Y/n and Jade said to each other. "If Jade wasn't with Jed I would totally make you two date." She says which causes Jade to gently hit her shoulder.

"All of our fans ship us together! Have you seen some of the edits they make? My God, one of them was like 'look at how they're looking at each other, they're in love'." Jade says very dramatically while rolling her eyes.