Chapter 16

Y/n grabs the popcorn from the microwave and pours it into a bowl for her and Ally to share. The two women decided on watching a something on Netflix, Orange is the New Black to be exact. It took Y/n a few minutes to convince Ally to watch the show, but she eventually agreed.

Ally is nervous about watching the sinful show for the first time. The only reason why she's watching it is because Y/n begged her to. She sighs while relaxing against the couch.

"Don't act so depressed, damn." Y/n says as she walks back into the living room with the bowl of popcorn in her hand. Ally glares at Y/n and Y/n shrugs in an response. "Damn isn't even a swear, Allysus." She says while sitting down on the couch beside Ally.

"It's a swear in my world." Ally says while stealing a handful of popcorn from the bowl.

Y/n doesn't respond since she's too busy trying to find the first episode of the show. After finding it, Y/n clicks on the episode and plays it.

Ally only lasted halfway through the episode before she begged Y/n to turn the show off, claiming that it was too inappropriate.

Y/n laughs at Ally before turning on Peppa Pig. "Is this good for you, or is it too sinful?" She teases Ally with one of her eyebrows raised at the girl.

Ally rolls her eyes and turns away from Y/n. "I'm not a child." Ally mutters which causes Y/n to laugh. Ally purses her lips together realizing that the main reason why she came here was to talk to Y/n, other than get away from the girls. "Y/n?" Ally asks and turns her head back to the laughing girl.

Y/n calms herself down and purses her lips together to stop herself from laughing. "Mhm?" She asks through her closed lips.

"Can we talk?" Ally asks the singer beside her and watches as she reacts.

Y/ns small smile fades after realizing that Ally wants to be serious. "Ye-" Y/n gets cut off by her own phone ringing, she silently cheers. "Hang on." She says while grabbing her phone from the table and answering it without looking at the caller identification.

Ally nods her head in understanding before relaxing back onto the couch and waiting for Y/n to be off of the phone.

"Hello?" Y/n questions into the phone.

"Y/n! Hi, its Simon." Simon Cowell says through the phone in his English accent.

Y/n furrows her eyebrows and Ally takes notice of this. "Who is it?" Ally mouths to Y/n.

"Hi Simon, what's up?" Y/n stresses the word Simon which causes Ally to furrow her eyebrows as well.

"If you aren't doing anything, I was wondering if you could come into the studio and help the girls out with their album." Simon states with a hint of hopefulness in his voice.

Y/n sighs. "I already told you that I'm going in when all of the music is done." She tells Simon again on the topic of Fifth Harmonys new album that she is helping to write, without the girls knowing.

Ally pays attention to what Y/n is saying and wonders who she's talking about, she decides that it couldn't be her and the girls since Y/n can't stand the other four girls.

"I'm not talking about Fifth Harmony, I'm talking about Little Mix." Simon says which causes Y/n to stand up off of the couch in shock.

"Little Mix? I'm in!" Y/n says which causes Ally to jump off of the couch as well. "When can I come?" She asks happily.

"As soon as possible, would be amazing." Simon says then holds his phone away from his ear as Y/n squeals.

Y/n clasps her hand over her mouth as Ally laughs at Y/n. "I'll be there in twenty minutes, normal place right?" She asks while grabbing her shoes from beside the couch.

"Yes, see you soon." Simon says before hanging up the phone.

Y/n places her phone in her pocket before sliding on her shoes. "Where are you going?" Ally asks as she watches Y/n.

"Simon invited me to go help Little Mix with their album." Y/n says with a smile on her face and turning her head to see Ally awkwardly looking around. "Stay here, I'll be back in a few hours." She tells Ally.

Ally smiles at Y/n and nods her head. "I will." She says.

Y/n gives Ally a hug, which takes Ally by surprise but she quickly hugs back before Y/n pulls away. "Bye!" Y/n calls out before running out of her house to meet the four British girls for the first time.

I've cried at least 3 times in school already. I'm sad but I want Camila to be happy.

-Sydney