Chapter 53

"Oh my god!" Y/n squeals when the blonde haired boy comes into her view. "You're so much cuter in real life!" She compliments Niall while running up to him to hug him.

Noah, the body guard that Scooter assigned to Y/n, quickly checks the hallway to make sure that it's clear of any suspicious people before heading into the studio room behind Y/n.

"Same for you." Niall replies to Y/n while hugging the girl back.

Y/n pulls away and looks at the studio setup. "This place is amazing." She says while looking at all of the instruments on the wall and the large recording room.

"It is." Niall says while walking over to the guitars on the right side of the room. "There's an unlimited supply of music that we can create with these." He says referring to the guitars.

"Well then let's get started." Y/n says while clasping her hands together.

Niall laughs and motions towards the recording room. The duo walks into the room and sits down on the couch in the room. "I have a huge respect for you and your music, thank you for coming this is honestly a dream come true." Niall tells Y/n while ripping a few pieces of paper out from the notebook in front of him and handing Y/n a paper.

"That's so sweet!" Y/n says while putting her hand over her heart. "I love your music so much, well the one song that you have out." She says and laughs to herself.

"Thank you." Niall says with a smile. "You'll be able to hear some of the songs on my album later on." He promises Y/n.

"ALBUM?" Y/n asks Niall very loudly. "Sorry it's just I'm so excited for it already. Do you have a date?" She asks Niall.

"Wow people weren't lying when they said you have a very powerful voice. Not yet, I want sometime in the spring." Niall says then pauses. "I don't know if I'll be finished with the album by then." He says with pursed lips.

"That's so far." Y/n whines while throwing herself back against the couch.

Niall laughs at Y/n. "It's only a few months!" He exclaims while picking up one of the pens on the table. "So, I was thinking a love song." He thinks out loud to Y/n.

"Agreed." Y/n says already finding the endless supply of instruments in the room helpful as she looks over at an acoustic guitar. "We can do a song where like we're in love with each other." She says while doodling something on the paper in front of her.

"And how about it's our first time meeting but we feel a connection to each other." Niall says and Y/n nods her head in agreement.

"And like I can be like uncertain and shit about being with you but you can reassure me and be like 'girl we're gonna date'." Y/n says in a way that causes Niall to laugh at her.

"Sounds great to me!" Niall says while twirling the pen in his hand.

"We're geniuses." Y/n tells Niall who laughs once again showing his agreement.

Two hours filled with laughter and bonding later, Y/n found herself in the recording booth with Niall watching her behind the glass.

"You sound amazing." Niall compliments Y/n through the microphone.

Y/n giggles, then puts her hand over her mouth out of embarrassment. "Thank you." She says while fixing the lyric sheet on her stand. "The guitar chords that you came up with is orgasmic." Y/n says with a serious face which causes what she just said to be even more funny to Niall.

"Never pictured you as the type of person to at that." Niall tells Y/n honestly after calming down.

"There's a lot of stuff you don't know about me." Y/n says mysteriously. "What did you picture me as?" She asks Niall while relaxing against the table in the room.