Chapter 69

Kendall and Shay walk into Y/ns house since neither of the girls have heard from Y/n in some time and they were getting worried. They don't even try calling Y/ns name since they know she's either going to be in her room or in the studio.

The two girls split up to see where she is so it will take less time. Kendall goes down to the studio and Shay goes up to Y/ns room. Kendall finds nothing in the studio besides the mess that Y/n left and Shay finds Y/n and Normani, which surprises her, laying in Y/ns bed.

Shay quickly sends Kendall a text telling her that she found Y/n and she hears Kendall running up the stairs. "Did you know about this?" Shay asks Kendall curiously while motioning to the two girls cuddled up in bed.

"I knew that they were seeing each other until you know, but I had no idea Y/n is with her again." Kendall says while leaning against the doorframe.

"She's probably not been talking to us since she's been too busy eating her out." Shay says and Kendall laughs.

"That's probably why they're still sleeping at one in the afternoon." Kendall adds on and they both laugh.

"Wanna wake them up?" Shay asks Kendall with an evil smile growing on her face.

Kendall nods her head then runs out of the room to grab some pots and spoons from the kitchen. As soon as she gets back and hands Shay one of the pots and a spoon, they start hitting the pots with the spoons to make a loud sound that would defiantly wake the two girls up.

Normani jumps awake causing Y/n to fall off from on top of her. Y/n was left dangling on the side of the bed, but she woke up right after because of the noise.

Y/n rubs her eyes then flips Kendall and Shay off. She fixes herself so she's back on top of Normani and she places soft kisses on Normanis neck. Normani hums while her eyes close and she relaxes once again.

Kendall starts hitting the pot once again. "Stop fucking in front of us!" She chants along with her banging.

Y/n detaches her lips. "We're not fucking, this is kissing." She says in her morning voice in a matter of the fact tone.

"Normani seems to disagree." Kendall says while motioning to Normani, who's biting her lip. Y/n looks up at Normani and her stomach twists a little at the sight. "Now let's go we got something important to talk about." Kendall tells Y/n.

"You can tell Normani too." Y/n says while giving Kendall a glare.

"I know and I will." Kendall tells Y/n then looks over at Normani who's fingers are trailing down Y/ns back.

"We just need you to be more awake." Shay tells Y/n with a smile.

Y/n groans and buries her head into Normanis chest. "Give me like an hour." She mumbles into Normani.

"What did she say?" Kendall asks Normani with a confused look showing on her face.

"She wants an hour." Normani tells Kendall while moving her hand back up to play with Y/ns hair.

"So you can fuck again? Hell no." Kendall says while putting the pots down on the floor. "Okay listen, my family-"

Y/n cuts Kendall off with a groan. "It's too early to be on tv." She says while adjusting herself on Normani so her head is snuggled against her neck.

"They want you to come over for a family dinner." Kendall tells Y/n and Y/n lifts her head off of Normani to give her a confused look.

"You couldn't have just texted me that?" Y/n asks Kendall curiously.

"I was going to but then neither of us heard from you in a long time so I'm here." Kendall says and Shay nods her head, for some reason.