Chapter 65

Y/n has been trying to reach Normani for the past few hours. She hasn't been spamming her since she doesn't want to seem too needy. It's stressing her out that Normani left without telling her since it reminds her of the times she did the same thing when they were dating.

Jade called Y/n a few minutes ago and Y/n just finished ranting about the situation. "I just need to write." Y/n says and Jade hums through the phone.

"Then write." Jade tells Y/n like it was extremely obvious.

Y/n groans and lays her head back into the pillow. "I'm coming back, I need your help." She says suddenly.

"We'll be here." Jade says since she is not opposed to Y/n returning.

"I'll be there in a few hours." Y/n says before telling Jade that she loves her before ending the call.

Y/n plugs her phone into the charger so it will be charged for the ride before packing her suitcase with her clothes and other items. After packing, she calls her pilot and tells her to get ready for the flight. She tells Y/n that the jet will be ready in an hour, which is just enough time.

Before unplugging her phone, Y/n sends a message to Normani telling her where she is going. Then she sends her lots of hearts to be cute.

*-*-*

"I think it should go 'and I'll be gone, gone tonight. The ground beneath my feet is open wide, The way that I been holdin' on too tight, With nothing in between." Perrie sings for Y/n who's in the recording booth.

Y/n nods her head and attempts to sing it in the same way that Perrie did but she couldn't. "Just come in here and do it for me." She says while stepping away from the microphone.

Perrie looks at the rest of her group with a concerned look, which they all mimic, before stepping into the recording booth. She waits for Jade to play the track they all came up with for the song before singing the pre-chorus perfectly.

"Play it back please." Y/n tells Jade after hearing Perrie sing, since she has an idea. She listens to how her voice and Perries voice flow perfectly. She knows that she sounded good with Little Mix, but not this good.

The girls all look at her with confusion until Y/ns entire face lights up. Perrie taps Y/ns shoulder which gets her to start talking.

"Lets make a song together!" Y/n practically screams into the microphone so the other three girls can hear too.

The girls of Little Mix are quiet for a moment which worries Y/n until they start freaking out and filing into the studio. They all wrap their arms around each other while screaming at the idea.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, we gotta sort out the parts and everything." Y/n says while taking her pen out and boxing off the verses. "Perrie you get the pre-chorus." She tells Perrie since it fit her the best.

"You get the chorus." Jesy tells Y/n and the rest of the girls in the group agree. Y/n nods her head and writes her name next to the chorus. "And the first two lines." She adds on which causes Y/n to look at her strangely. "Trust me." Jesy says which causes Y/n to write her name beside the first two lines.

"I'll take the rest of the first verse." Leigh-Anne says and Y/n writes her name beside the verse. This continues until all of the parts are evenly distributed between the five girls.

Y/n looks at the paper and squeals. "Let's record this good shit." She says and jumps out of the recording booth so she can set up the recording.

*-*-*

Thirteen hours and three completed songs later, the five girls are found, by Kendall passed out on the studio couch. Kendall explores the studio and looks at the three song files on the computer. She looks at the song titles: Story of My Life, Fools Gold, and Stockholm Syndrome. Kendall assumes that all of them are Y/ns songs until she reads the artists names. "No way." She says in a quiet breath.

"Yes way." Leigh-Anne says in response to Kendall since she woke up as soon as Kendall slammed the door shut.

Kendall turns around with a smile. "Took you long enough." She says and watches Leigh-Anne wake up the rest of the group by slapping them before standing up. "I wanna hear." She says while turning and going to click on a song.

"You can't tell anyone. We want it to be a secret." Y/n tells Kendall who takes it as permission to listen to the songs. She stretches her legs out but remains on the couch.

"Of course." Kendall tells Y/n while clicking on the shuffle button. After listening to all three songs Kendall fangirls over the group. "It's so good! You gotta release these!" She tells the girls.

"We know." Jesy says and flips her hair over her shoulder cockily.

Y/n nudges Jesy and adds on an eye roll. "We don't know when to release them." She says while standing up off of the couch and stretching out.

"We're gonna make an album!" Jade says happily while fangilring over herself and the rest of the girls.

"I wanna surprise the fans." Y/n tells the girls and Kendall. "Like a surprise performance, imagine how iconic that would be." She says in a dreamy voice.

"With Fifth Harmony in the crowd showing those bitches how it's really done." Jesy says but takes it back after Y/n gives her a look. "I forgot that you actually like most of them now." She tells Y/n with an innocent smile.

"And that she's sating Normani." Perrie winks at Y/n who rolls her eyes back at her.

"We're not dating!" Y/n defends herself while walking over to the desk.

"Then why were you all up on her?" Kendall asks Y/n with an eyebrow raised.

"And why did you spend thirty minutes ranting about how she left you for no reason?" Jade asks Y/n with a smile.

Y/n rolls her eyes once again. "I just care about her a lot." She pauses. "And she spologized for you know, so it's none of your business." Y/n tells the girls. "She is worrying me though, by not responding." She admits.

"I bet that she's fine, something probably just came up." Kendall says simply with a shrug.

"I guess." Y/n sighs out while taking out her phone. She immediatly sees a message from Victoria.

Vic: what's this abt?

Victoria sent her a Twitter link which Y/n noticed lead to Normanis profile. Y/n looks at it curiously before clicking on it. She notices the long paragraph and her heart drops, she knows something happened to her.

"Y/n? You okay?" Leigh-Anne asks her friend while making her sit down because of the look on her face.

Y/n was too busy reading Normanis writing to respond. She doesn't know how she feels as she reads this, there's too many emotions going on. After she finishes reading the letter her heart breaks after making the connection.

Kendall takes Y/ns phone from her and begins reading the message with the girls of Little Mix reading over her shoulder. Y/n is sitting in the chair trying to process it. "It's my fault." Y/n tells the girls after a few moments.

Perrie instantly rushes over to Y/n and hugs her. "It's not yo-"

"My fans did it." Y/n cuts Perrie off. "They don't want her with me so they started fucking." Y/n stops herself since she feels the tears starting to form and her throat getting tight. "If I wasn't with her this wouldn't have happened, at least not this bad." She says and hangs her head down in shame.

"Y/n." Jesy says softly. "People in this world are filled with hate, Normani said she's been dealing with this for her entire career. Yes, it got a lot worse because of your fans, but it's not your fault." She tells Y/n.

Leigh-Anne takes Y/ns phone from Kendall and hands it back to Y/n. "What you need to do is let Normani know that you're there for her." Leigh-Anne tells Y/n. "She'll let you in when she's ready." She adds on.

Y/n wipes under her eyes and opens up the twitter app once again. She clicks on the icon to type a new tweet and she beging typing.

sorry about the wait lmaooo

-sydney