Chapter 17

Y/n watches through the small glass pane on the door as the four British singers record one of their songs for their, soon to be, number one album. Y/n was locked outside of the studio room, instead of knocking on the door she decided to creepily stand in the doorway until one of the people in the room saw her.

Simon nods his head to the beat of the song that one of his prized possessions are recording. He wonders where Y/n is since she's ten minutes late, once he turns his head to look at the clock by the door he sees Y/n staring at the girls through the glass. With a groan, Simon gets off of the couch and unlocks the door for Y/n.

Y/n innocently smiles at Simon before walking into the room and taking her coat off of her in the process. She sits down on the couch beside where Simon was previously sitting and watches the producers do their job.

"It's interesting how you were standing in the doorway." Simon tells Y/n while walking over to her.

Y/n shrugs not knowing what else to do. "I didn't want to interrupt." She says while watching the four women, that she can't wait to meet, finish the chorus of the song.

"Mr. Cowell?" One of the producers calls out from the soundboard.

Simon walks over to the woman while answering her. "Yes?" He asks while leaning down on the soundboard.

Y/n remains still on the couch, tuning out the conversation, and looks around the room before she locks eyes with Perrie Edwards. Perrie looks back at Y/n with her jaw dropped, not believing that Y/n is in the same room as her. "Girls!" Perrie says while excitedly hitting her bandmates arms.

"Bloody hell Perrie!" Leigh exclaims while turning away from her conversation with Jesy to face the woman. "What was that for?" She questions Perrie who answers with a simple point to Y/n.

Y/ns smiling at the two girls who are fangilring over her. She watches as Jesy and Jade notice that Y/n is there and start fangilring as well. She doesn't know what the four girls are saying but she can see that they are all jumping on top of each other with their mouths open.

Simon perks his head up from the panel and looks at the girls in the booth. "Y/n, calm them down." He commands Y/n.

Y/n laughs and gets off of the couch before opening the studio door. The four women manage to fit through the door at the same time and pull Y/n in for a group hug. They all exclaim their love and admiration for Y/n at the same time. Y/n enjoys the warmth of the girls and tries her best to hug them all back.

"Let her breathe girls!" Simon yells over the four singers voices.

The four women all mumble a quiet apology before backing away from Y/n. "It's fine girls, I enjoyed the love." Y/n says with a smile plastered across her face.

Perrie hugs Y/n once more before pulling away. "That's the last one I swear, I just can't believe that you're here!" She exclaims and jumps up and down.

Y/n already finds herself in love with the girls British accent, which was much different from Simons. "I can't believe that I finally got to meet you girls." She says before hugging each of the girls.

"I called you here to work Y/n, not to socialize." Simon scoffs. "Now get writing." He says while throwing a notepad at the group of girls, which surprisingly Jade catches.

Y/n nods her head instead of responding, being annoyed at Simon already. "C'mon loves." She says already using a nickname for the group of girls, causing them all to 'awe' at Y/n.

"You're adorable." Jesy tells Y/n while holding onto her shoulder causing Y/n to smile.

Y/n flips her hair to the side. "I know." She says sassily before sitting down on the couch behind her.

The five girls worked on the song for three hours before coming out with the final product. Leigh came up with the name F.U. for the song and that's what they based it off of. The song could easily be viewed as a way for Y/n to diss Fifth Harmony but the girls were the last thing on Y/ns mind at the moment. Simon decided against having Little Mix record the song tonight, since he was tired. Y/n didn't want the night to end, she felt a strong connection between the four British women. The girl group felt the same way about Y/n, which was something Y/n wasn't used to.

As the group walks out of the building they all sigh once they reach Y/ns car. "I don't want to go." She says while frowning.

"You have our numbers, right?" Jesy asks Y/n who nods her head.

Perrie shakes her head at Jesy. "You're acting as if she's going off to war!" She exclaims. "We'll see you soon bud." Perrie says while ruffling Y/ns hair.

Y/n pushes Perries hand away. "Annoying ass." She mutters before hugging Jesy.

"My turn!" Leigh says while pulling Y/n off of Jade and into her. "See you tomorrow." She tells Y/n. Y/n lifts her head out of the hug and looks at the women curiously. "Shh, just go with it." Leigh says while putting Y/ns head back onto her shoulder.

Y/n pulls away from the hug just in time to catch Jade, who decided it would be a great idea to jump onto Y/n. "You would've been dead if I hadn't caught you." Y/n tells Jade.

Jade laughs and kisses Y/ns cheek before nodding her head. "Thank you for saving my life." Jade dramatically says.

"I ship it." Leigh tells Perrie who nods her head in agreement.

Y/n places Jade down before she sees the blush on her face. "You girls are always welcome at my house, come by soon cause I'm lonely." She almost begs the women.

The four singers laugh and nod their heads. "I'm going for the dogs." Jade says which the three other agree with.

"Ha Ha." Y/n fake laughs while opening the door for herself. "See you soon, loves." She says before getting into her car as the four women walk away. Y/n sits in her car while smiling, she embarrassingly stays like this for twenty minutes before driving back home.

I'm ready for 2016 to be over

(maybe ill update regularly next year, no promises)

-sydney