Chapter 20

@/y/t/n: don't ever call me lazy

"Which one of you did this?!" Simon assumingely yells at the five girls sitting in front of him in the studio. He doesn't know if one of his girls said this to Y/n, but it was a high possibility.

Fifth Harmony was in the middle of writing their second album when Simon interrupted them. The five girls look back and forth between each other, each not knowing what to say. Simon knows that Ally is innocent because her and Y/n have been spending a lot of time together, and from what Y/n told him recently, she is enjoying spending time with her.

Simon scoffs and turns around to face the recording booth. "If none of you girls are going to admit that you did it, everyone is going to be punish-"

"Simon?" Jade interrupts walking into the studio but regrets it after seeing the situation in the room. "Oh never m-"

Fifth Harmony relax for a second as the attention was taken off of them. Dinah is trying to conceal her fear but it's hard when her leg keep on twitching.

"Jade, do you know what happened last time someone called Y/n lazy?" Simon asks Jade through gritted teeth. Jade nods her head. "Would you mind informing these girls about what happened?" He asks Jade with his eyebrows raised.

Jade gulps. "Uh." She says while walking into the room fully. "Y/n exposed her for everything that she did to her, which lead to her going to jail." Jade says just above a whisper.

Dinah bites down on her tongue while Normani glares at her, since she's the only one that knows what Dinah did. Dinah doesn't know that Y/n was on an interview and that the interview recording will be released tonight, and the entire world will know.

"Thank you Jade, I'll be in with you girls in a minute." Simon says as Jade begins to walk out of the room. "Wait Jade?" He questions as soon as she begins to open the door.

Jade stops and turns to Simon. "Yes?" She asks while hoping to get out of this tense environment soon.

"Is Y/n here yet?" He asks Jade with his head tilted to the side in a way to tease Fifth Harmony.

"Y/n! My love!" Perries voice is heard from down the hall answering Simons question.

"Took you long enough, we've been waiting for like ten minutes." Leigh says right after Perrie.

Jade turns to Simon. "Now she is." She says while beginning to step out of the room.

Ally stands up from her chair causing the four other girls to look at her weirdly. "What? I'm innocent here, like always. I'm going to go say hi to my friend." She says while walking past Simon who lets her out.

Ally closes the door behind her and spots Y/n down the hall talking to Little Mix. She slowly approaches the group causing Y/n to look up at her. "Hey Allysus." Y/n says from underneath the headlock that Leigh has her in since it took her too long to get here.

"Hi, Simons yelling at the girls in there so I decided to leave." Ally says while awkwardly shuffling her feet.

"Jade told me that, Dinah was a complete asshole on the phone. You should've seen Ryan's face." Y/n laughs while removing herself from Leigh's grip.

"I came up with her revenge plan." Perrie chimes in while raising her hand.

Y/n shakes her head. "There's no revenge plan, I have to be the bigger woman." She informs Perrie who disappointingly shakes her head.

Ally is still caught up on the Ryan that Y/n mentioned, but she's not surprised that Dinah did it. "Ryan who?" Ally asks Y/n.

"Seacrest, it was for an interview and we were playing truth or dare. It was stupid because he said that it would spice the interview up, but it didn't work." Y/n says while fixing her hair and putting it over her shoulder.

Ally's jaw slightly drops. "Oh." She says while trying to process that what Dinah said is going to be everywhere. "I'm sorry on behalf of Dinah for what she sai-"

"Ally." Y/n laughs. "It's fine, if she doesn't want to be friendly with me, I get it." She says while placing her hand on Ally's shoulder and giving her a half hug.

"It's her loss anyways." Jesy adds on which causes her band mates to agree.

Simon frustratingly walks out of the room where Fifth Harmony is. The girls didn't give Simon any of the answers that he needed. "Ally, get back in the studio. Y/n will be in to help soon." Simon says while walking towards Little Mix, who goes into the studio getting the signal that Simon wants to work.

Y/n scoffs while shaking her head. "Me? Helping them? Not today, or ever." She says while unwrapping herself from Ally.

Ally looks up at Y/n, hurt at what she said. Then, she looks down right after meeting Y/ns eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that, sunshine." Y/n says with a small but noticeable pout on her lips. "I don't want to work with the others, until they can work with me." She tells Simon and Ally.

Simon nods his head in understanding. "I promise it will be short." He says while giving Y/n a hopeful look. "Ally will protect you." He adds on.

"I don't need any protection." Y/n defends herself. "I'll do it, only for ten minutes though. If any of them try talking to me, I'm leaving right away." She says which Simon agrees to immediately.

"Alright, deal. Ally go back to the girls, Y/n come with me." Simon says while opening the door to the studio where Little Mix is working.

Y/n walks into the room and wonders how her first encounter with the other three members of Fifth Harmony will be. Of course, Y/n is going to ignore them and act as if they do not exist, but how will they act towards her? Y/n sighs knowing that she'll have to wait to find out.

hi. finals are over, i'm free finally. drama next chapter, after a long wait. :)

-sydney