Chapter 55

Y/n laughs as Madison and Kendall try and decide what the trio is going to do today. Kendall wants to have a lazy day then go to the club at night. Madison wants to go do something right now, she's not sure what yet, and then have a lazy night.

"Y/n doesn't like clubs!" Madison argues back at Kendall while extending her arm in Y/ns direction.

"Once you think of a better idea than going clubbing maybe it would be worth arguing with you!" Kendall opposes while crossing her arms over her chest.

Y/n sighs which catches both of the other girls attention. "Have something on your mind baby?" Madison asks Y/n curiously.

"Kinda." Y/n says while pursuing her lips together and Kendall urges her to talk. "Well, I was thinking that we could go to Miami since Little Mix has press there and I wanna see them really really badly." She says quickly.

Madison and Kendall both look at each other and shrug. "Hell yeah!" Kendall exclaims and gets excited. "I'm gonna get packing." She says while running upstairs.

Y/n and Madison both look at each other. "I love how close you and Little Mix are." Madison tells Y/n while helping her girlfriend up off of the couch.

"They're some of my favorite people alive." Y/n says with a smile while walking up the stairs beside Madison.

"How long do you think we'll be going for?" Madison asks Y/n as they approach the top floor of Kendall's house.

"A few days." Y/n says while opening the door to her room and allowing Madison to step inside first.

Madison walks in and sits on the bed. "Knowing you, you've probably had this planned for a long time." She says with one of her eyebrows raised.

Y/n smiles while opening up the walk in closet to get some clothes. "Only since this morning." She says then continues. "I was talking to Jesy and she told me that they're coming to Miami so I said that I'd meet them there with you and Kendall. Jesy got so excited it was heartwarming." She says which causes Madison to smile even more.

"They're so cute. I can't wait to meet them" Madison says which causes Y/n to smile as she grabs some clothes.

"I can't wait for you to meet them." Y/n says excitedly while throwing some shirts onto the bed beside Madison.

Madison collects the shirts into a neat pile and folds them for Y/n. "Did you ever think about dating any of them?" She asks Y/n.

Y/n peeks her head of out the closet. "Not really." She honestly answers. "They all have boyfriends, who I have yet to meet I have to talk to them about that, and I never saw our relationship going past being really loving friends." She says which is the perfect answer that Madison wanted.

"You would be cute with them though." Madison says thinking about if Y/n was dating Little Mix. "But we're cuter." She says which Y/n agrees to as she throws pants onto the bed.

*-*-*

Lauren taps her foot against the wooden floor of the meeting room while sneakily looking at her phone under the table. She's texting Brad, her boyfriend, with her free hand since the other one is holding her head up.

Lauren is trying to get Brad to take her somewhere on a date since she has no plans for tonight and she would love to spend her night with him.

Brad: sry cant busy

After reading his response, Lauren rolls her eyes with a sigh and locks her phone. She begins to pay attention to the conversation again.

"The album will be released on the twentieth of May and 'Work From Home' will be the lead single which will be released on February twenty-sixth. The album will be called 7/27. Any questions?" Simon asks the five girls and the other business people in the room.