Chapter 31

Y/n turns to Leigh-Anne and eyes her outfit. "Don't even think about it." Leigh warns Y/n while covering up her denim filled outfit.

"Leigh-Anne your denim was den-um?" Y/n says in her Rupaul impression and Jade holds onto her stomach from laughing so hard.

"That was a good one!" Perrie screams unnecessarily while gripping onto the pillow that's in her lap.

"Why does my pussy feel like it's on fire." Jesy thinks out loud and Y/n looks at her with a smile. The group of girls are hanging out at Little Mix's flat since they have nothing else to do.

Y/n clears her throats and Jade stops her laughter to listen to Y/n while recording her friend on her Snapchat. "In the fire challenge, you fanned the flames of your destiny but on the runway you were a fire alarm piece of shit." Y/n starts laughing at her own failure and Jade screams while hitting Y/ns leg.

"Wow so funny." Jesy says sarcastically while rolling her eyes at the girl.

Leigh-Anne is still upset over what Y/n said and she's slouched against the couch while pouting.

"I'm going fix my failure." Y/n announces while looking directly at Perries baseball hat.

"Girl! No! I supported you." Perrie begs while getting ready to throw the pillow at Y/n. 

Y/n shrugs her shoulders and Jade replies for her. "No one is safe." She says and Y/n agrees with her.

"In the hat challenge, you were brimming with talent-" Y/n begins but Leigh-Anne cuts her off.

"But-but then you pissed in a boot." Leigh-Anne says questionably.

"That's over." Jesy says while standing up from the couch after Leigh-Anne was given no praise for her impression.

"Annoying." Leigh-Anne mutters while crossing her arms over her chest and pouting again.

"It's not our fault that you suck at being RuPaul." Y/n says while playfully smirking at Leigh-Anne.

Leigh sticks her tongue out at Y/n before grabbing her phone from the table beside her.

"Anyways, how was it yesterday? You know, with those-" Jesy begins but Y/n cuts her off and answers the question that she knows Jesy was going to ask.

"It was alright." Y/n shrugs while her mind flashes back to the moments in the studio yesterday. "Same old boring stuff." She says while looking across at Jesy.

Right before Jesy was about to speak the thought of Devon comes into Y/ns head.

"Oh wait never mind there's a new guy in the studio. His name is Devon Mcshane. He's a complete asshole who thinks that Karla should have every high note in every song, I hate him."

"That's a Mcshame, get it?" Jade says while laughing at her own joke.

Perrie snorts and Jesy rolls her eyes at the obvious joke. "How original." Jesy says. "He sounds annoying." She says agreeing with Y/n.

"He is annoying. I was trying to give Normani the high note but he had the nerve to take me out of the room and cut me off while I was speaking. He should rot in a hole." Y/n angrily rants while she gets heated over her hatred towards the boy.

"Rot in a hole, how nice." Leigh-Anne says sarcastically.

"Anyways, how did Allyson act around you?" Jesy asks wanting to change the topic from this one.

Y/n rolls her eyes once again. "She thinks that she still can tell me what to do. I was, you know, annoying them since why not and she was like 'that's enough y/n' like shut the fuck up bitch we aren't even friends." Y/n finishes her rant with a clenched jaw but decides to add something on. "It's like I don't even want to be here and I don't have to be but you're going to treat me like shit when I'm tying to help you? I'm done with them, honestly. I left the songs that I want to give them with Simon a few weeks ago, so whatever." She says and relaxes against the couch.

"Gosh, I'm so proud of you." Jade says dramatically. "Making your own decisions like a real woman." She jokes.

Y/n smiles and rolls her eyes while pushing Jade away. "I'm texting Simon right now." She says while grabbing her phone.

sorry about that long break, everything that happened over the past week put me in a depression and writing was honestly the last thing on my mind. in honor of one year of 7/27, i pushed my emotions to the side and managed to type this up. it's short and probably has some errors.

-sydney