Chapter 37

"Hello? Is this Y/n Y/l/n?" A mans voice asks through the phone.

Y/n nods her head but realizes that the man can't see her. "Yes, uh, yes it is." She says trying to contain her nervousness.

"There's someone who wants to speak to you, are you alright with that?" The man asks in his deep, strong voice.

"Y-yup." Y/n stutters out already knowing who's coming on the phone soon since she's gotten this call before.

The phone shifts a little causing a muffled noise to come through the phone then an angelic voice comes through the phone. "Y/n, it's Beyoncé." Beyoncé speaks through the speaker.

Y/n internally screams knowing that she has to be mature in this moment. "Hi! How are you doing?" She asks politely and Jade peaks into the room that she's in curiously. Y/n motions for her to come into the room but to be quiet.

"I'm amazing, but I have a very important question for you." Beyoncé says softly which is like music to Y/ns ear.

Jades eyes bug out and she asks Y/n if that's who she thinks it is. Y/n nods her head before speaking. "Ask away." She says a little nervous of what the queen of music will ask her.

"I'm working on a new album, last night I was thinking of people who could help me with it and Blue suggested you. So I was wondering if you would do the honor of working on my album with me?" Beyoncé asks not showing any bit of nervousness or worry since she knows Y/n will say yes.

Y/n gasps and starts hitting Jades shoulder showing her excitement. Jade tells her to answer by motioning her hands. "Of course I will!" Y/n says a little too happily. "When should I come by?" She asks.

"Anytime this week would be fine, preferably in two days. I know that you're working on your next album as well so I want to give you time to work on that." Beyoncé says which reminds Y/n of her album that she has to finish.

"I'll be there and thank you." Y/n says happily while Jade frowns at the thought of her leaving.

"Great! This has to be kept top secret I want it to be a surprise." Beyoncé says. "See you soon." She says before hanging up the phone which Y/n didn't mind.

"I'm dead." Y/n turns to Jade and says while putting her phone in her pocket.

Jade turns her frown into a smile and latches herself onto Y/n. "I'm so happy for you baby!" She says excitedly while jumping up and down with her arms still around Y/n.

"Don't tell anyone though." Y/n warns Jade. "Cause she'll send the illuminati after you." She jokes.

"Don't joke about them! They could be watching." Jade says after she breaks the hug with Y/n. "I don't want you to leave." She says sadly.

Y/n frowns and leads Jade out of the room to where the other three girls are. "I don't want to leave, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity." She says while holding onto Jades hand.

"Trouble in paradise?" Leigh-Anne asks the two girls jokingly.

"Y/ns leaving tomorrow." Jade leaves out the reason why and leaves it up to Y/n to make a lie.

"What!" Perrie exclaims standing up from the chair that she was formerly sitting in. "Why?" She asks sadly.

"Studio time. I've gotta finish this album." Y/n stretches the truth then purses her lips together. "I've gotta call the jet pilot, be right back." She says before walking away.