Chapter 24

After a week of keeping the interview of Y/n and Ryan Seacrest away from Simon, Dinah finally found herself getting the punishment she deserves from Simon Cowell himself.

"Not only did you publicly humiliate yourself, and the other girls, but you lied to me about doing it." Simon says firmly while glaring at Dinah, he was trying to keep his cool and not beat up the girl in front of him. "Which deserves punishment." He says and looks at Dinah, who's gaze drops to the floor.

Dinah will accept any punishment that Simon has for her, since she knows that there is no point in fighting back. She tried to convince Simon that she had no idea that it was being recorded, but he just told her that she should've known better.

Simon ponders on his thoughts for a moment, the girl group is working on an album meaning they aren't performing at the moment so he can't punish her to not perform. He thinks about who's helping them with the album and immediately Y/n comes to mind. Obviously, Dinah hates Y/n so working one on one with her would be hell on earth for her. The only hard part will be convincing Y/n to do it.

Dinah plays with her hands as she watches Simon think in his chair. She looks out the window behind him for a little while until his voice draws her attention.

"Since you girls are not performing at the moment, there is no use in banning you from performing. So, I have decided to have you do a one on one studio session with Y/n, if she agrees to it." Simon says and Dinah cringes in her seat at the thought, she would've rather eaten eyeballs. "In addition to the studio session, you will take her out to dinner as an apology." Simon adds on and Dinah immediately starts to freak out.

"Y-you can't do that! Nela would never forgive me! This is torture!" Dinah angrily yells back at Simon while standing up from the chair.

Simon raises an eyebrow at Dinah, knowing that he has the power over her and that she has no right to talk to her in that way. "Of course I can do this, Dinah. I am not going to punish you by giving you time at home because you will just fool around with Nilla! The punishment is final, text Y/n right now." Simon commands Dinah.

Dinah crosses her arms over her chest and clenches her teeth. She wants to correct Simons mispronunciation of her boyfriends name, but that would get her nowhere. "Fine." Dinah huffs while sitting down in her chair and reaching into her back pocket to get her phone.

Simon watches as Dinah scrolls through her phone and clicks on the contact called 'Stupid Bitch That Ruined My Life And Deserves To Rot In Hell But I Have To Pretend To Like Her So Our Album Can Be Good'.

*-*-*

Y/n gets up off of the couch and walks over to the spot where her phone is going off. She looks down at her lock screen and sees Dinah's contact name. Y/n groans and opens the message while walking back into the living room where Jade and the rest of Little Mix are watching RuPauls Drag Race.

Dinah Jane: hi

Y/n rolls her eyes at Dinah's boring text before replying in the same way.

Y/n: hey?

She sits down on the couch while sending the message and Jesy looks over Y/ns shoulder to read the message.

"Why the hell are you texting her?!" Jesy shrieks and pushes Y/ns phone away from her.

Y/n quickly grabs her phone before it drops to the ground as Perrie and Leigh snap their heads in the direction of Jesy and Y/n, Jade is too invested in the show to care about what's happening around her.

"She's bloody texting one of those girls!" Jesy exclaims while gesturing towards Y/ns phone right as Dinah suddenly calls her. Jesy grabs Y/ns phone and answers the call. "The fuck you want, bitch?" She says through the phone and Dinah jumps slightly at the harsh tone, Simon glares at her.

"Uh-um can I talk to Y/n?" Dinah softly asks through the phone and Jesy rolls her eyes at her fake, shy behavior.

Jesy turns the phone on speaker while fighting to keep the phone away from Y/n. Perrie grabs the phone from Jesy and holds it behind her. Jesy holds Y/n back by hugging her tightly, knowing that Y/n will eventually give up. "You're on speaker." Perrie informs Dinah while Jesy holds Y/ns arms down and Leigh watches amusingly.

Y/n gives up her effort for her phone and hugs Jesy back. "Cutie." Jesy tells Y/n while holding her tighter.

"I know." Y/n says while listening to Dinah's voice from the phone.

"Oh okay, uh is she listening?" Dinah asks to no one through the phone.

"Yeah." Y/n speaks up for herself before any of the other three could.

"KATYA WAS ROBBED!" Jade yells at the television, when Violet Chachki takes the season 7 crown, scaring everyone in the room.

"Don't even get me started." Y/n tells Jade while shaking her head in disgust.

"Y/n?" Dinah asks and Perrie turns the volume up on the phone so she can hear better.

"She's listening." Leigh tells Dinah while leaning against the couch more.

"Uh can you come to the studio tomorrow? I really need help with the vocals and lyrics and no one else will help me so I-"

"What makes you think she wants to help you after what you did to her?" Jade chimes into the conversation without making a reference to the show that's on.

"Um-"

"Dinah of course I'll help you." Y/n says but Perrie turns the phone on mute as she speaks.

"You're not helping her!" Perrie orders Y/n and the other three girls agree.

Y/n takes this opportunity to grab her phone back. She pushes Jesy off of her and runs into the bathroom where she locks the door behind her.

"Jesy!" The girls scold while they run down the hall behind Y/n.

Y/n turns mute off and talks to Dinah. "Of course I'll help just send me the details." She says while leaning against the counter as Little Mix pounds at the door telling Y/n to stop whatever she's doing.

"Really?!" Dinah exclaims through the phone showing fake happiness. As Dinah speaks a phone rings and the knocking on the door stops, only to be replaced by yelling.

Y/n licks over her lips knowing the familiar tone in Dinah's voice, she knows now that Dinah is being forced to do this, so why not use it to her advantage. "Yup, now I've got to go." She says and hangs the phone up while leaving the bathroom. "What are you girls doing?" She asks the four girls who are crowding the doorway and yelling while happily jumping around.

Little Mix turns to Y/n with happy smiles. "Simon approved to put F.U. on the album!" Jade says while jumping on top of Y/n and kissing all over her face.

"That's amazing girls!" Y/n exclaims while catching Jade and holding her up.

"This album is going to be bloody amazing!" Jesy yells while shaking Perries body, but she doesn't care because she's so happy.

hi

-sydney