Chapter 60

Normani has been spamming Y/ns Instagram messages and Twitter dms for thirty minutes. She's also been commenting on her most recent posts but the fans kept on attacking her and she couldn't deal with the hatred.

Y/n watches as Normani sends her yet another message on Twitter. She shows Madison who laughs a little. "You have to stop this." Madison tells Y/n seriously.

"Why?" Y/n asks as the message from Normani shows up on her screen.

"Her mom posted saying that she's jealous." Madison says showing Y/n Normanis moms tweet that says: 'jealously can lead people to make mistakes'.

"How inspirational." Y/n comments aloud as she exits the messages with Normani and goes to Normanis moms page. She retweets the tweet then she unblocks Normanis number before she sends the tweet to Normani in their messages.

Mani: nooo

Mani: my mom i swear

Mani: plz don't be mad :(

Y/n smiles at the messages and Madison watches her reaction. Ever since the news about Lauren kissing Y/n, Madison has been thinking about her relationship with Y/n. She knows that Y/n will always be attracted to the girls of Fifth Harmony. Madison has been eyeing other people while in the relationship with Y/n, which she feels guilty about, so she's starting to believe that her and Y/n are better off as friends.

Y/n: its cute

Y/n: when i see you next imma give you all the attention you crave xx

Mani: can't wait xoxo

Y/n smiles a little more before putting her phone in her pocket and turning her head to kiss Madisons cheek. She was about to connect their lips until Y/n felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

Madison sighs as Y/n takes her phone out and checks the notification. She leans her head on Y/ns shoulder and watches as Y/n checks the notification. Y/n unlocks her phone and checks the message from Lauren. "She's so obsessed with you all of a sudden." Madison tells Y/n.

"This is her first time texting me." Y/n defends Lauren which Madison rolls her eyes to. Madison is beginning to think that her theory is true.

Lauren: I'm ready

"I gotta go." Y/n tells Madison which causes Madison to sigh.

"You're becoming obsessed with her." Madison tells Y/n while watching her stand up. "Don't forget who's really going to treat you right." She says as Y/n turns around to face her.

"I'm not obsessed, I just want her to figure this shit out so I can live in peace with you." Y/n says and leans down to give Madison a quick kiss. "I'm always going to be coming home to you." She reassures Madison.

Madison smiles after the kiss. It hurts her heart knowing that she's feeling a little less attracted to Y/n because all of this Lauren and Fifth Harmony drama.

"I'll be back soon with all of the deets." Y/n says, which causes Madison to laugh, before walking out of the bedroom.

*-*-*

Thirty minutes later, Y/n knocks on Laurens hotel room door. Lauren looks through the seeing hole and sees Y/n standing there looking cute as hell. She feels her heart rate pick up and she knows that her face is burning up.

Lauren quickly extinguishes the joint that she was smoking to calm herself down before Y/n came before she opens the door. Y/n gets hit with the smell of weed as soon as the door opens. "I didn't know that you smoke." She states while walking into the hotel room. "You could've opened a window or something, damn." Y/n says while walking to the windows and cracking both of them open.

Lauren remains at the door with it still open, she finds herself staring at Y/n for some reason. After snapping out of it, she closes and locks the door then walks over to the bed and lays down on it.

Y/n turns around and looks at Lauren. "You gonna talk or..." She trails off while leaning against the cool windows.

Lauren just stares at Y/n for a few moments and she notices how Y/ns body language completely changes from confident to shy.

"Stop staring and talk, I have to go back soon." Y/n says while pushing herself off of the window sill and sitting in the spin chair next to the desk.

Lauren sits up on the bed and slides off of the comfortable mattress. She walks over to Y/n and puts both of her hands on the arm rests beside her crush.

"Too close." Y/n says while leaning back into the chair as Lauren leans forward so their exhales are combining.

"I like you." Lauren tells Y/n. "A lot." She continues. "And I hate that I do, but I like you and I'm not gonna rest until you're mine again." Lauren says with a small smile.

Y/n is surprised, she thought Lauren would say that she doesn't like her. "You hate it?" She asks Lauren with her eyebrows raised.

"Mhm." Lauren says while wrapping her arm around Y/ns waist and pulling her up. She walks them backwards to the bed and Lauren forces Y/n to get in the bed with her. "I hate that I didn't like you when we were dating cause you would still be mine right now." She says while pulling Y/n on top of her so they're in a cuddling position.

Y/n pushes herself off of Lauren and moves so there's a good distance between the two of them. She doesn't say anything in response, instead she looks down at her hands.

"I know it's going to take a while to show you that I actually care, and I'm willing to go through that entire process with you." Lauren says while intertwining one of her hands with Y/ns, and Y/n doesn't pull away. "I care about you so much." She says while moving closer to Y/n and resting her head on Y/ns shoulder.

"I'm with Madison." Y/n tells Lauren while pulling her hand out of Laurens and pushing Laurens head off of her, but Lauren remains by her side.

Lauren sighs and leans her head back into the pillow behind her. She knows that Y/n and Madison won't last for long since Madison flirts with everyone and Lauren knows how that pisses Y/n off, but she chooses not to say that. "If it doesn't work out with her, I need you to understand that I'll be waiting for my turn to finally treat you right." Lauren says.

Y/n nods her head showing that she understands. "I should get back." She says while pushing herself off of the bed.

"I don't want you to leave." Lauren tells Y/n while watching her get up. "Stay for a little longer, please." She begs Y/n while giving her puppy eyes.

Y/n rolls her eyes at Lauren with a small smile. "Only because you opened up." Y/n says while sitting back down in the bed.

Lauren pulls Y/n into her and Y/n attempts to break free of her tight hold but she fails. "Don't run away from my love." She tells Y/n before kissing her cheek in a friendly way.

Y/n whines and pushes Laurens lips off of her cheeks and uses her sleeve to wipe her cheek. Then she lays her head down on the pillow behind Lauren.

"Movie?" Lauren asks Y/n while shifting her eyes to look at Y/ns face.

Y/n nods her head and feels Lauren take one of her arms out from around her body so she can reach the remote. She rolls off of Lauren and lays down beside her instead of on top of her.

Lauren grabs the remote then lays flat on the bed and tries to wrap her arm around Y/n, but Y/n won't let her. "I wanna cuddle." Lauren whines while turning the television on.

"Too bad." Y/n says while watching the logo show up on the screen.

DINAH AND NORMANI LOOK SO FUCKING GOOD AT COACHELLA

IM SO GAY

-sydney