Chapter 19

"C'mon guys, we're being too harsh on Ally. She was trying to help us." Lauren says trying to persuade the other girls into forgiving Ally. The only reason why Lauren wanted Ally back in the house, other than the fact that they were in the same band, was that Ally and Y/n were friends. With Ally being friends with Y/n, it allows Lauren to have an easy route to manipulate Y/n.

"Since when have you actually cared." Normani says while bouncing her head to the beat of the song that's playing in her earphones.

Lauren rolls her eyes at how difficult this is, all she wants to do is ruin Y/ns life, why are they making it so hard? "I've always cared." Lauren says while sitting back down on the chair. "I've been so stressed lately with Y/n coming after us and I just don't need the extra drama with Ally." Laure tries to guilt the girls into believing her.

Dinah scoffs. "The only person that Y/n has come after is Camila, and that's only because she tried her." She states while glaring at Camila who shrugs.

"I wanted to see how she would react." Camila says innocently while going back to peeling her banana.

"Ally is one of our best friends, she was only doing what Simon told her to do." Lauren says brining the conversation back to the topic of her interest.

Normani and Dinah sigh at the same time knowing that Lauren is right. "I guess you're right." Normani tells Lauren, who does a silent celebration.

"Yeah, I'm sure that Ally didn't mean it since she's Ally after all." Dinah adds on and Camila nods her head in agreement while eating her banana.

"Good! Then its settled, I'm calling Ally right now." Lauren says while happily walking out of the room and up to her room. Lauren texts Ally and tells her to come home because they need to talk. "Watch your back, Y/n." Lauren says while an evil smirk crawls onto her face.

*-*-*

Jen surprised Y/n with an interview at a local radio station. The interview was being hosted by Ryan Seacrest, so Y/n had to go. Y/n has no idea what the interview is going to be about, since nothing important is happening with her life.

Y/n is relaxing inside the dressing room while Daniel, her makeup artists, touches up her face. "I don't understand why I have to be here, I have to finish my album by the new year." Y/n says as Daniel applies some highlight to Y/ns cheek.

Daniel laughs. "You have lots of time, kiddo. Its only the beginning of December." He informs Y/n while focusing on her face.

Y/n sighs. "They're going to make me talk about irrelevant things and its just going to be awkward." She says while posting another picture of herself to her snapchat.

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward." Jen says while walking into the room with Y/ns tea, that she's been waiting for, in her hand. "Just make jokes about it, that's what you do best." She says while handing Y/n her tea.

Y/n takes slow sips, since the beverage is hot. She pulls the cup away from her face and purses her lips together in a small smile. "I know." Y/n says while flipping her hair to the side which causes Daniel to groan.

"Stop moving!" Daniel scolds Y/n while attempting to do the final touches on Y/me highlight.

Y/n moves back to her original spot and takes another sip of her tea. "Do you know what I have to do?" She asks Jen.

Jen shrugs. "Probably the normal interview stuff." She says before going onto her phone to check her emails.

Y/n hums the tune of one of her unreleased songs as Daniel finishes Y/ns makeup. Just as Daniel finishes, someone knocks on the door. "Five minutes!" The person yells through the door.

Y/n slouches back into the chair. "Careful of my masterpiece!" Daniel scolds Y/n.

*-*-*

"So I think that instead of having a boring, normal interview that we could do something fun." Ryan tells Y/n after five minutes of asking her boring questions that she's been asked millions of times before.

Y/n raises her eyebrows. "I'm listening." She says being curious of how Ryan is going to spice this up.

"It's truth or dare, the extreme version." Ryan tells Y/n.

Y/n laughs. "So truth or dare." She corrects him.

"Extreme version!" Ryan adds on while losing his voice a little. "Okay, Y/l/n, truth or dare?" He asks Y/n intensely.

Y/n has never once picked truth in her life, so she decides to keep it that way. "Dare." She says and Ryan and his workers cheer her on.

"I dare you to call the thirty fifth contact in your phone and confess something to them." Ryan reads off of a card.

Y/n laughs and takes out her phone. "You've got to go harder than that." She says while counting down the contacts. As soon as she gets to the thirty fifth her eyes bug out.

"Who is it?" Ryan asks Y/n eagerly.

Y/n bursts into laughter, and stops after two minutes. "It's Dinah from Fifth Harmony." She says while still laughing. "I know exactly what to say." She says while pressing the call button and putting it on speaker.

Jen and Daniel look through the glass at Y/n and feel bad that the girl has to do this. They know that it makes Y/n uncomfortable talking about them, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

After a few rings, Dinah picks up the phone. "What the fuck do you want?" She rudely says through the phone making Ryan do a shocked face at her way of greeting Y/n.

"Remember all of those times that we fucked?" Y/n ignores Dinah's greeting while holding the phone up in the air and closer to the microphone.

Dinah rolls her eyes. "I can't forget them, sadly. Now fuck off." She rudely tells Y/n.

Jen has the sudden urge to drive all the way to the Fifth Harmony house and beat Dinah up for the way that she's talking to Y/n.

"Wait, remember all of those times that I orgasmed?"  Y/n asks while doing air quotes with her free hand, causing Ryan to know where this is going.

Dinah groans. "I have things to do, because unlike your lazy ass I'm working on an album." She says which causes Y/n to almost lose her shit.

Talking to Dinah was bad enough, and now she's insulting her. Y/n knows that she's an asshole but accusing her of being lazy is a step to far when she does nothing but work. "I faked them all." Y/n says trying her best to not sound angry towards the girl before hanging up the phone.

Ryan looks at Y/n shocked. "She's defiantly not the girl that she seems to be in the interviews." He tells Y/n who nods.

"Yeah, anyways I'm ready for the next one." Y/n says wanting to move on as she fixes her posture in her chair.

if you're wondering why I haven't updated in forever, blame finals

sorry for mistakes I'll fix them later tonight x

-sydney