Chapter 21

"I want to die." Y/n dramatically tells Ally as she drags her out of the studio that Little Mix is in. She wants to stay with Little Mix all day and help them with their album, but no she had to agree to work with four people who hate her guts. Kendall is going to kill her when she sees her again. "I would rather die tha-"

"Don't even joke about that Y/n." Ally glares at her while guiding Y/n to the studio where Simon ordered them to go into.

Y/n scoffs while allowing Ally to pull her knowing that if she puts up a fight it'll just cause more problems. "Who says I'm joking?" She mutters to myself while seeing Simon standing outside of the door.

"Thank you for brining her, Ally." Simon says as Ally and Y/n reach him. "Now, Y/n I made the girls promise to be on their be-"

"I don't give a shit about how they act, just treat me with respect and we'll be alright." Y/n says as her conversation with Dinah over the phone comes to her mind.

Ally glares at Y/n for swearing but she knows that she can't do anything about it since the foul words mounded their way into Y/ns vocabulary.

Simon nods his head. "Understood." He says while opening the door.

Lauren, Dinah, and Normani stop their conversation to look at the door. "The bitch has arrived." Lauren groans and looks back at Dinah and Normani.

"I don't understand why she has to help us, we can do this by ourselves." Dinah says while watching Ally walk into the room with Y/n close behind her. Dinah can't deny the fact that Y/n has gotten a lot more attractive than when she last saw her. She looks Y/n up and down admiring her outfit before turning back to Normani and Lauren.

Y/n is wearing light jeans with a black tank top and a black jacket draping off of her shoulders. It's a style that Y/n recently adapted after Shay showed her some of her clothes.

Normani did the same thing as Dinah before turning back to the group. "At least she knows how to dress herself now." She jokes causing Lauren and Dinah to joke as well.

"Why are you guys so mean to her?" Camila asks the group from beside them after eavesdropping on their conversation. "What did she ever do to you?" She asks.

Lauren shrugs. "Be her annoying self, I guess." She answers Camila before turning back to Dinah and Normani.

Ally watches the four girls in the corner and keeps Y/n behind her knowing that they would probably pull something.

Y/n keeps on trying to push Ally away from her since she's a grown woman and can handle the four annoying girls. "Ally, you can go now." Y/n whispers to Ally.

Ally frowns and turns to face Y/n. "I don't want them talking to you." She says while pushing Y/n so she sits in a chair.

"Oh someone's jealous." Y/n teases Ally while wiggling her eyebrows.

Ally glares at Y/n. "I'm protecting you." She corrects Y/n before moving a chair closer to Y/n so she can sit beside her.

"Alright girls!" Simon yells and clasps his hands together. "Today is a very, very special day." Y/n smiles and nods her head knowing that Simon is talking about her. "Y/n is here to help us,"

"Boo." Lauren groans from her corner and everyone in the room, except for Y/n, Dinah, and Normani glare at her.

"so treat her with respect." Simon says while staring directly at Lauren.