Chapter 57

Before the object can strike Y/n on her head, her reflexes kick in and she flicks her ankle back to hit the man holding her right where it hurts. The man lets go of Y/n on his way down to the ground as he groans in pain.

Y/n grabs the metal bat that was right above her head and pulls it out of her attackers hand. The man attempts to run away but fails since he's obviously not in shape. "Get back here hoe!" Y/n says then takes the metal bat and swings it at the back of the mans knees causing him to fall to the ground like his partner.

The two men are laying on the ground in pain and Y/n finally catches up to what happened. She gives herself a proud look and realizes that what she just did could've been part of an action movie.

"I'm invincible bitches." Y/n tells the men right as the back door swings open revealing one of the guards that protects the club.

The women looks at the scene in front of her then at Y/n. "I heard some commotion back here, are you okay?" She asks Y/n, who nods in response. "I'll call the cops." The woman says and takes out her phone to dial the emergency number.

Y/n leans down to her attackers and takes off the mask that's covering the mans, who was holding her, face. She doesn't recognize the man but he had black hair with a beard and a scar on his cheek. Y/n gives the man a look that reads that he's pathetic.

The guard hangs the phone up after she was instructed to by the dispatcher and she watches Y/n reveal the other attacker. Y/n's face becomes surprised at first but then she laughs. "I should've seen this coming." Y/n says then pats the mans face. "You and your daughter are so obsessed with me, you should be in an insane asylum." She says then stands up from the ground.

Mike growls at Y/n but doesn't say anything to her. "You know him." The security woman asks Y/n and the sirens of police cars can be heard coming down the street.

"Crazy ex." Y/n says simply then Mike spits at Y/ns feet and she gasps. "These shoes cost more than you and your family!" She says angrily even though she could care less about her shoes being ruined.

Right after, three police cars showed up and they moved into the alley with their guns fixed on Mike and the other man. "You two okay?" One of the woman officers ask Y/n and the guard.

"I'm perfect." Y/n says with a smile and the guard says the same. The other four police pick up the two men from the ground and place handcuffs on their wrists.

"You're both under arrest for assault and attempted murder." The officer says then dismisses the men, who are refusing and complaining as another officer reads them their rights. "Miss Y/l/n we're going to need you to come down to the station with us to give a statement." The same officer says.

Y/n nods her head then turns to the security guard. "I'm here with my friends, would you mind telling them where I'm going?" She asks the woman.

"Of course." The guard says then walks back into the music blaring club.

Y/n follows the officer into her car and she sits in the passengers seat. Mike and her other attacker are in separate cars. The officer turns the car on and backs out of the alleyway with the other two cars follow behind them.

*-*-*

"All I'm gonna say is that I told you so." Kendall tells Y/n as she walks out of the police chief's office.

"I don't need that right now." Y/n says with a glare to Kendall as she walks over toward her.

Kendall gives Y/n a sympathetic look then embraces her friend. "I'm sorry that this happened." She says softly.

"It's not your fault." Y/n says into Kendall's shoulder.

"Do you know who did it?" Kendall asks Y/n still keeping her friend trapped inside her arms.