Chapter 43

Camila thanks the driver as she exits the car that's parked inside Y/ns driveway. She walks towards the front door where it immediately opens and shows Jesy.

"Hey girl!" Jesy greets her and motions for her to come inside. "Thank you so much for bringing this stuff, Y/n's throat is sore as hell." She says and takes the bag from Camila.

"No problem." Camila says while offering a smile to the British woman.

"The only member of Fifth Harmony that I can tolerate! Hi Camila." Jade greets Camila from the living room where RuPauls Drag Race is playing.

Camila awkwardly smiles back and waves towards her. "What are you watching?" She asks Jade not being familiar with the show.

"That just shows how fake you were around Y/n the first time." Kendall says while entering the house through the back door with all of Y/ns dogs trailing behind her.

"I was a horrible person back then but I'm trying to make it up to her." Camila says which Kendall nods and smiles to.

"Don't fuck it up this time." Kendall warns Camila while closing the door behind the seven dogs.

"It's RuPauls Drag Race." Jade says and Camila nods her head as she sits down on the couch. She looks over at Jade and sees Y/n sleeping beside her with her head laying on Jades lap.

"How's she feeling?" Camila asks Jade while watching Y/n sleep.

"Hopefully she'll be feeling better after she wakes up." Leigh-Anne says from the spot beside Y/n where she was hiding. "Poor baby." She coos while running her fingers through her friends hair.

*-*-*

"Camila's an asshole." Lauren says angrily while putting her shoes in the closet. "I can't believe that she just left during the interview!" She fumes.

Ally nods her head in agreement with the girl. "It was a very selfish thing to do, but wouldn't you do the same for Brad?" She asks Lauren.

"Yes, but they're not dating." Lauren says while sitting down on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"The amount of care that Camila has for Y/n is as much as she would have for her if they were dating. You have to realize that Camila feels bad for what we all did and she feels the need to make it up to Y/n unlike some of us." Ally says while glaring at Lauren then to Dinah.

Lauren rolls her eyes. "If I don't want to apologize to her I don't have to." She says while standing up out of the chair. "I'm going upstairs." She says before storming off to her room.

"Why didn't you glare at Normani? She's just as guilty as me." Dinah asks Ally while looking over at Normani.

"I want to apologize, I just don't know how." Normani says while putting her head in her hands.

"Lauren's not gonna like that." Dinah warns Normani since Lauren wants everyone to share her hatred for Y/n.

"I don't care what Lauren thinks." Normani states. "I'm doing what I think is best for me, unlike you who's following the lead of someone else." She says then gives Dinah a sassy look.

Dinah gives Normani an offended look back. "I'm not following Lauren! I'm doing what I think is best for me too. I don't think I want to be friends with Y/n ever again because of what we did. I think that being friends with her would just bring up the past for her every time that she sees us. I don't wanna put her through that again." Dinah admits while looking down at the floor.