Chapter 8

"We're screwed." Simon announces as soon as he walks into the conference room where he was, once again, meeting with the girls of Fifth Harmony.

Four of the five girls give Simon confused looks and watch as he pulls out the chair at the head of the table and sits in it.

Ally continues her gaze with her hands as she thinks over her past. She's beginning to wonder how Y/n is and if she'll ever be friends with her again. Without Troy, Ally's life has been boring so she's constantly thinking about her mistakes and the way that she treated Y/n is one of her biggest mistakes.

"Y/n's going on Ellen tomorrow." Simon informs the girls while folding his hands on the wooden table in front of him.

Lauren furrows her eyebrows at the older man. "I don't get it, I thought that we wanted her to diss us?" She questions her manager.

"Yeah, wouldn't this interview give Y/n the perfect op-"

"You don't get it." Simon cuts Normani off. "This is Ellen we're talking about, the big time. I was expecting that she would talk about it at some small radio interview. If she tells Ellen everything that we did then there goes our chances of ever being on Ellen's show!" Simon says angrily while running his hands over his hair.

"Oh please, Ellen loves us." Dinah says while flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"If you have forgotten Ellen is lesbian, which means that she's obviously on Y/n's side. After Y/n tells her everything that's happened, we're done." Simon panics.

"How do we fix it?" Camila questions while gazing around the room at the other four girls.

"Apologize to Y/n." Simon simply says.

Four of the five girls snort then burst out into laughter. Dinah falls out of her chair from laughing so hard.

Camila was only laughing to fit in with the other three girls. She desperately wanted to apologize to Y/n, and beat Shay up, but her reputation mattered more.

"I wasn't joking." Simon sternly says then turns to Ally who was the only one left with a straight face. "Ally?" He questions the girl over the loud laughter in the room.

Ally turns her head to Simon and half smiles. "Yeah, I'll do it." She says non-excitedly.

Lauren wipes the tears from her eyes. "Why do we even need to apologize? That bitch got what she deserved." She says while relaxing back into her chair.

Ally furrows her eyebrows at Lauren. For some odd reason, Ally gets taken back by that comment. "No one deserves to go through what we put Y/n through. The least we can do it apologize." She says which causes Lauren to snicker again.

Simon watches the five girls with his arms folded and an amused grin on his lips.

"Sweet, sweet Ally." Dinah says while shaking her head. "Y/n doesn't even care, she's over it."

"How do you know?" Ally challenges Dinah.

"It's Y/n we're talking about!" Normani exclaims. "She has no emotions at all!" She exclaims again while throwing her hands into the air.

Camila nods her head in agreement. "She's always happy no matter how sad the situation is." Camila says which causes Ally to clench her jaw.

"Whatever, I'm going." Ally says while grabbing her phone off of the table and standing up.

Simon stands up as well. "There's a car out front which will take you to Y/n's house." He says while pushing his chair into the table. "Thank you for doing this, Ally." Simon says with a smile.

Ally flashes Simon a fake smile before walking out of the conference room. As she walks down the hallway bad thoughts swarm into her head. What if Y/n doesn't forgive her? What if Kendall beats her up? Ally bites down on her lip while exiting the building.

hmm should you forgive Ally or not?

-Sydney