Chapter 56

"So what are you gonna do at home?" Lauren asks Camila since they're halfway through the flight and they haven't said a word to each other since Camila has been watching movies the whole time.

"See my family and stuff." Camila says with a smile. "And since Y/ns in Miami I'm gonna see her too." She says while taking out her other earphone to have a proper conversation with Lauren.

Laurens eyes go wide and she suddenly panics after remembering the strange things that her dad had told her about him "taking care" of the Y/n issue. "Y/n's in Miami?" Lauren asks Camila in a worried tone which sounds more like an excited tone to Camila.

"Yeah to be with Little Mix." Camila says skeptically while giving Lauren a look. "Are you happy that she's there?" She asks Lauren curiously.

"No!" Lauren says rapidly. "I mean, no." She says more calmly. "It's our place, you know? Like it's our home." She tries to come up with a kind of validated excuse.

"That doesn't mean that she can't go there." Camila tells Lauren. "She's opened up her home to us hundreds o-"

"Whatever, I get it." Lauren gets irritated with Camila so she turns her head to look out the window. Camila dismisses Laurens actions and she goes back to finding another movie to watch.

Lauren placed her headphones on her ears and she blasted music into her eardrums. She placed her head in her hand and tried to think about anything else besides how Y/n could be in danger because of her dad, but she failed.

Laurens leg nervously bounced against the floor and she started to feel her breathing rate increase. She leaned down to reach her purse to grab out one of the only things that bring her relief in moments like this then she stuffs it into her sleeve.

Camila watches as Lauren climbs over her and disappears into the back bathroom. Lauren switches the lock on the door to occupied then she takes her lighter out of her pocket and the joint out of her sleeve. She takes a moment to light the joint before placing it between her lips and inhaling the remedy that would rid Lauren of all of her thoughts about Y/n.

*-*-*

"Wait so she invited Camila too?" Jade asks Kendall right as Y/n walks down the stairs in front of Madison. It's the day after the three girls arrived and Little Mix got their management to give them the day off to hang with their friends.

"Yes I did." Y/n says while sitting down on top of Perrie.

"Then she's coming clubbing with us." Perrie says simply while wrapping her arm around Y/ns waist earning a playful glare from Madison.

Madison found herself sitting down next to Kendall. "Clubbing?" Y/n asks Perrie.

"Yeah!" Perrie cheers. "We're in Miami baby." She says and does a little dance showing how excited she is.

Y/n makes a face that shows her uncertainties of going to a club. She can deal with gay clubs because it's full of people like her but straight clubs are not something that she enjoys herself in.

"We're going to Score." Jade tells Y/n and watches as her face lights up.

"Okay were good." Y/n says happily which causes her friends to laugh at her.

"It opens at eleven so we still got some time." Leigh-Anne says while relaxing into the couch.

"We only have like ten hours!" Kendall says worriedly.