Chapter 50

After Normani leaves, Y/n looks over at Kendall and stares at her waiting for the urgent news that she had to give her. Kendall licks over her lips before directing Y/n to the basement door.

"Why are we going down there?" Y/n asks Kendall while watching her friend open the door.

"Just fucking go down." Kendall tells Y/n while pushing on her back so that she moves.

Y/n begins walking down the stairs and Kendall trails behind her, not forgetting to close the door behind her. After going into the studio room, Y/n sits down on the couch and Kendall sits down beside her. "What's going on?" Y/n asks Kendall curiously noticing her demeanor which causes her nerves to spike up.

"You can't freak out." Kendall warns Y/n, who tells her that she won't. "Okay, um, remember like two years ago when there was this guy stalking me?" She asks Y/n.

"How can I forget? You spent a month at my house." Y/n reminds Kendall of the very long month of them being by each others sides nonstop.

"It's probably me just being super paranoid but I think that the same thing is happening to you." Kendall says while fiddling with her fingers. Y/n starts laughing so hard that she has to hold onto her stomach. "I'm not joking!" Kendall tells Y/n while pushing her friend.

Y/n purses her lips together to get herself to stop laughing. She wipes away a tear that strayed from her eye from her laughter. "God Kendall, what are you gonna think of next?" Y/n asks.

"There's been a black, one of those sketchy vans outside your house for the past three times that I've been here! I asked Shay and she said that she saw it the last time she was here but she didn't think anything about it." Kendall says very seriously. "Y/n, I think someone's stalking you." She concludes while placing her right hand on Y/ns left thigh.

Y/n shakes her head, not believing her friend at all. "I don't believe you." She says.

"Maybe if you left your house you would be more observant." Kendall says while leaning back against the soft couch and taking her hand off of Y/n.

"I do leave the house!" Y/n defends herself. "Why would I leave more than I have to if everyone always comes here?" She asks Kendall, who sighs before speaking.

"That's not the point." Kendall says. "I think we should tell someone." She tells Y/n.

"If it gets to the point where I start noticing it, I'll tell Scooter." Y/n promises Kendall after realizing that she's actually serious.

Kendall nods her head then looks down at her phone that keeps on buzzing in her pants. "I told Kourtney to cover for me since the cameras are at my house, but apparently she doesn't know how to do anything right." She says angrily while standing up off of the couch. "I gotta go record, but I'll be back later. Don't leave this house." Kendall commands Y/n while exiting out of the studio.

"First you make fun of me for not leaving now you tell me not to leave, make up your mind!" Y/n yells after Kendall as she leaves. As soon as she hears the door close Y/n begins talking to herself. "A stalker? Who would wanna stalk me? I'm like one of the most boring people alive." She says out loud while standing up off of the couch.

Y/n walks upstairs and looks out the window in the living room that looks at the street. There in the road, right across from her house was the black van. She stares directly at it for a few minutes than she shakes her head.

"She's delusional." Y/n says about Kendall before turning away from the window. Y/n sends Madison a text asking her to come over. Madison instantly replies saying that she'll be there as soon as possible. Y/n keeps her phone in her hand while she walks towards the stairs that lead upstairs.

Before she could start her climb upstairs, someone rings her doorbell. The noise causes Y/n to jump and for her dogs to start barking again. "Jesus, that was fast." Y/n groans while turning around and walking in the direction of the door.

As she walks, her mind begins to wander. Y/n thinks about if the person behind the door isn't Madison but it's her stalker, if they exist. She begins to worry about if they have a weapon. After thinking this, Y/n makes sure that Cinnamon, the only kinda tough dog that's close to her, is behind her when she opens the door. Y/n decides that after this she's going to have a peephole installed so that she can see whoever is at her door.

Y/n cautiously unlocks the door and opens it. She peeps through the crack and all of her nerves instantly disappear and they're replaced with anger and confusion. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Y/n asks the girl in front of her.

Lauren shifts in her spot. "I wanted to make sure that you were okay." She says honestly, but leaving out the details, while looking at Y/n and the dog behind her.

Cinnamon barks at Lauren but Y/n quickly silences her by gently pushing her back with her foot. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" Y/n asks Lauren. She thinks that Kendall must've posted about her supposed stalker somewhere and someone must've forced Lauren to check up on her.

Ever since Laurens dad told her that thing about her not having to worry about Y/n for much longer, Lauren has worried about Y/n a lot more often than she ever has. So instead of letting her mind constantly bug her, she decided to visit Y/n and make sure that she was okay so that she would stop thinking about Y/n. Lauren shrugs not wanting to tell Y/n about what her dad said.

Before Lauren or Y/n could say another thing, Madison's car pulls into the driveway causing both of their heads to turn towards her. Madison gets out of her car as soon as she sees Lauren. "What's going on here?" Madison runs up to Y/ns side, not failing to push Lauren gently as she passes her.

"Lauren's apparently concerned about my well-being." Y/n fills Madison in while looking back at Lauren.

Lauren looks at Madison and watches as her hand travels to Y/ns lower back, then the smile that appears on Y/ns face. Her stomach twists at the image but she ignores it. "Ally made me do it." Lauren lies before walking away and out of the driveway to where her car service was parked.

Y/n and Madison watch Lauren walk away. "How strange." Madison says while pushing the door open so that she can move inside and drag Y/n with her.

short chapter but idc

how have i written 50 chapters and not given up on this book wow. normally people do something big for their 50th chapter but i'm not a normal person.

and if any of you guys are from the boston area and wanna come to a camila buyout in dorchester (you can just come you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to) hit up camilabuyoutbos on twitter

-sydney