Chapter 49

"Why do you always lock the freaking door?" Normani asks Ally while standing up onto her feet and brushing herself off. "And when I knock it takes twenty minutes for y'all to get off your lazy asses and open the door!" She continues on while storming into the house.

"Sorry that I don't want anyone robbing us." Ally says while closing the door and following behind Normani. "That was two minutes, not twenty." She says not tolerating any of Normani's over exaggeration.

Normani huffs then walks into the living room. "Oh it's only you." Dinah says after seeing Normani's face appear. She takes the pillow off of her face and throws it in Camilas direction.

The pillow hits Camila in the face so she throws it back at Dinah. But, her plan backfires and Dinah catches the pillow then whips it back at Camila's face. "Bully." Camila tells Dinah while taking the pillow off of her lap and putting it behind her back.

In response, Dinah simply smiles then looks back at Normani. Then, she looks at Lauren and notices her off behavior.

Lauren looks up and glares at Normani, which Normani immediately notices and she snaps. "What's got you all sour? Jealous that I'm with Y/n?" Normani asks Lauren trying to push her buttons since Laurens so judgmental about anyone being with Y/n.

"Fuck no!" Lauren yells standing up from the couch and she feels her heart rate quicken. "I just don't appreciate people backstabbing me." She says while moving in front of Normani.

Ally looks at the scene between Normani and Lauren and she decides that it's for her best if she leaves the room. She disappears out of the living room and runs upstairs before all hell breaks loose. Camila cowards behind Dinah once again, until Dinah pushes her off of her.

"I don't have to do everything that you tell me to do! If I wanna be a good person and apologize to the person who we all fucked over I can! Don't give me a sour ass look because of my decision." Normani says while moving her face closer to Laurens showing off her pure anger.

Lauren backs up a little then purses her lips together. "You're the one who came into the house with a mood and started attacking me." She says while crossing her arms.

"Only because you were looking at me all judgmental and stuff!" Normani replies back while taking a step towards Lauren, getting rid of the space that was between them before.

Dinah pushes Camila further down the couch to try and distance herself from the fight. "Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend you seem a lot happier with her!" Lauren yells back while sitting herself back down on the couch being done with this argument.

"We're not dating." Normani mumbles while sitting down beside Lauren after getting a guilt trip. "I'm sorry I'm just in a bad mood." She says while leaning her head against Laurens shoulder.

Lauren instantly pity's Normani and she accepts her apology before rubbing her friends back. "I'm sorry too." She says.

"What the phack?" Dinah whispers, avoiding the curse word, to Camila.

Camila was thinking the same thing, she begins to think that both Normani and Lauren are bipolar. She shrugs her shoulders at Dinah before settling into the couch. "What did you do at Y/ns?" Camila asks Normani, not believing that it would cause any fight.

Lauren rolls her eyes at Camila while Normani takes her head off of Laurens shoulder. "I apologized, gave her something, we watched some movies while eating lots of junk food, we got into a food fight, we showered separately, then we talked for an hour about the world and stuff before Kendall came, talked to me, then kicked me out." She recalls smiling until the Kendall part came up.