Chapter 5

@/y/t/n: @/shaymitch WHY IS YOUR BED SO SOFT IM IN LOVE

Camilas jaw clenches as she reads the tweet over again. She can't believe that Y/n had already moved on. It's only been two days since Simon texted Y/n.

Then again, Y/n has a weird emotional system where she's always happy so it isn't that surprising.

Dinah walks into Camilas room and furrows her eyebrows at the girls red face. "What's up with you tomato?" She asks Camila.

Camila quickly hides her phone in her lap and she shrugs. "I was just reading something about Donald Trump becoming president, thank god it won't happen though." She says.

Dinah laughs. "I've got to go get ready for my date tonight." She says while puckering her lips together.

"Where are you two going?" Camila asks Dinah.

"I don't know actually." Dinah says while smiling without showing her teeth.

"Have fun." Camila says and watches as Dinah exits her room.

Camila quickly grabs her phone back and goes onto snapchat. The first thing that she sees is Y/n's story and of course she clicks on it. Her story is around one hundred seconds of Y/n and Shay play fighting or watching movies. But the last one interests Camila, it is a picture of Y/n in the studio.

*-*-*-*

"Oh my gosh that sounded amazing!" Shay exclaims while engulfing Y/n in her arms as the singer leaves the recording booth.

Y/n blushes and shakes herself out of Shays tight grip. "Stoppp." She whines while frowning.

Max Martin, Y/n's friend and music producer, begins to play Y/n's song back. "It's a bop!" He yells over the music.

"Greedyyyy oh!" Shay tries to sing along to the song.

Y/n laughs and only blushes more at her song. She puts her head in her hands while half smiling.

"Look how embarrassed she is." Shay teases while filming Y/n for her snapchat story.

"It's not funny." Y/n says and pouts like a little child would.

"You're right, it's hilarious." Max says which causes Shay to laugh.

Y/n laughs as well while throwing her head back in defeat. "Stop it." She whines once again.

"You're like a little child." Shay says while continuing to snapchat the entire thing.

Y/n frowns. "Well you're like a big child." She attempts at a comeback but sadly fails.

Shay erupts into laughter and posts the video on her story. Max begins laughing as well.

"Stop laughing!" Y/n desperately tries to defend herself.

Shay and Max finally stop laughing which causes Y/n to smile in victory.

Y/n's smile fades as she gets a new notification on her phone. It's a text from Kendall.

Kenyboo: stupid Texas bitch wrote an indirect tweet about you.

Shay peers over my shoulder to see my text. "Which one is Texas?" She asks.

"I don't know." Y/n says while typing a reply to Kendall.

Y/n: which one is that?

Y/n waits for Kendall's reply as both Max and Shay look over Y/n's shoulder at her phone.

Kendall: it's the one that starts with a c stupid

"Oh." Shay breathes out. "How did she get that nickname?" She asks Y/n.

Y/n shrugs. "Babe, I have no idea." She says while typing a reply to Kendall again.

Y/n: I'm actually very fucking stupid but whatever. I'm about to use a bomb ass comeback on her

Y/n sees Kendall typing on the screen so she decides to wait for her next text.

Kenyboo: "well you're like a big child"

The singer glares at Shay who just began laughing again. Max looks over at us being confused at what's happening and who Shay is laughing.

Y/n: STOP

Instead of replying to my best friend Y/n opens the Twitter app and quickly type in the profile that shes looking for. Shay watches her every move from over her shoulder.

@/CamilaCabello97: how have you already moved on?

Y/n laughs at her tweet and show it off to Shay and Max who just nervously look at her and the tweet. Y/n finds it funny how the girl didn't mention her in the tweet even though it was obviously about her.

"What?" Y/n asks coming down from her high of laughter. "It's funny." She says but the two still look at her. "Alrighty then." Y/n awkwardly says while typing a direct reply.

@/y/t/n: @/CamilaCabello97 there was nothing to move on from

Sorry for any mistakes I wanted to update since I hadn't in a long time :)

-Sydney