Chapter 66

@/Y/T/N: i'm disappointed in all of you. this is not what my fans would do. i strive to spread love only, it's what my career is based off of. you all let me down.

@/Y/T/N: my love life is none! of! your! goddamn! business!! i am not yours! your job as a fan is to support my music, not control my life.

@/Y/T/N: i understand it wasn't all of you that spread this hate. i hope that you, my real fans, will help me by reporting all of the accounts that did this.

@/Y/T/N: to my baby Normani, i am so sorry that this happened to you. you bring so much light and love into my life, i wish that my fans knew this. i cherish you so much, you can't even imagine.

*-*-*

It's been an entire week without any contact from Normani. Y/n and Kendall went back to L.A. and Little Mix flew back to Britain a few days ago. Ever since returning home, Y/n has stayed in her house alone with her dogs.

Camila and Lauren have tried to get in contact with Y/n but she won't reply or pick up the phone. The only person that has gotten contact with Y/n is Scooter, her manager, since they needed to discuss business about her first single.

In their over the phone meeting, they decided that Y/n would tease the fans by posting photos that hint to her album. Y/n loved the idea and today was the first day of the picture posting.

Y/n hasn't been online since the twitter scandal and she's worried about what people are going to be saying. So instead of posting it herself, Scooter suggested that he would post it for her and she agreed.

It felt weird for her to be posting something that said that her fans disappointed her then to be rewarding them with music teases. Y/n logs onto twitter and sees everyone freaking out over the picture, which makes her happy for a second. Then she writes a new tweet about who the music is for.

@/y/t/n: for the real ones only

She presses the tweet button then immediately logs out of twitter knowing that not only will the fans freak out but the media as well. Her mind can't stop bouncing between Normani and how this is all Y/ns fault. Y/n gets into her head again and beats herself up over the actions that her fans did.

A very loud ringing sound breaks Y/n out of her trance. She looks down at her phone and expects to see Camila or Lauren calling her but it's someone that she least expected: Beyoncé.

"Hey, what's up?" Y/n asks Beyoncé through the phone.

"I know you're in a funk, if you're available can you watch Blue for me? There's an emergency with one of my songs." Beyoncé asks Y/n through the phone.

Y/n stands up off of the couch." Whatever mama says goes." She says while walking over to her slippers and placing them on. "Be over in thirty minutes." She tells Beyoncé.

"Okay, thank you so much. Love you." Beyoncé says then hangs up the phone.

Y/n puts her phone in her pocket, she still cant handle herself whenever Beyoncé tells her that she loves her. She grabs her keys then walks into the garage where her car is. All of this has distracted her from the Normani situation which she is grateful for cause she's out of her funk.

*-*-*

"Y/n!" Blue cheers from behind God herself as soon as Y/n enters the door.

"Blue!" Y/n cheers back and bends down to open her arms up for the smaller girl.

"Thank you for coming again." Beyoncé tells Y/n while Blue rams herself into the girl.

Y/n lifts Blue up even though she's gotten a lot heavier since the last time. "No problem at all. I'll get her to bed on time." Y/n tells the powerful woman in front of her since she knew it was going to be her next command.