Dark x Mark x Reader

"Mark...I'm bored with our sex life." I said as I flopped on the bed beside him. Mark looked over at me, partially hurt, and partially curious. "Why so, (y/n)?" "Well, it's always the same positions. You're on top, I'm on bottom...and...honestly, I want to try a threesome." I had been wanting to tell Mark that for ages now, but I never had the guts. Mark looked shocked. "A threesome?" He said. "Well...please don't think it's you because it isn't...but, it's just something that crossed my mind...I think it would be interesting." Mark pondered that. "Man or woman?" I hadn't gotten that far. "Um...man?" Mark made a face. "I dunno, (y/n), I definitely am not into men." "Well...you don't have to be, you don't have to touch him." Mark pursed his lips. "Did you have someone in mind?" I shook my head. "Up until a minute ago, I didn't know if I'd rather have a man or a woman." "Well, it's not gonna be Bob or Wade. That's out of the question, there is no way in hell I'd have sex in front of them, let alone let one jump in...it'd be too awkward." I agreed. "How...how about Dark? Would you be comfortable with him? I mean he is you." "Oh, (y/n)...I don't know." I was interested in it now. "Please baby?" "I dunno...are you sure that's what you really want?" I nodded. "Great...I'll go cut my hand and bring him out." Mark said with a sigh. "Mark...if you don't want to, we don't have to...it was just a thought." "No, (y/n). Clearly you want this and I want you to be happy. I just hope it isn't too...weird." Mark went into the bathroom. I felt bad for him but at the same time I was happy...and getting more aroused by the minute. Soon after he went into the bathroom, Mark came out with Dark in tow. Mark had a bandage wrapped around his hand. I hated that he had to draw blood to bring Dark around. "Hiya, (y/n)!" Dark said. "Hi Dark." I said, biting my lip. "What am I doing here?" He asked. I looked at Mark as if to ask who is going to tell him. "Dark...(y/n) has an idea. She wants to do a threesome." Dark raised an eyebrow at Mark. I buried my face in the blankets embarrassed. "Sounds good to me." Dark said. He crawled into bed next to me and immediately began biting my neck. Mark carefully joined us. He placed his hands down my panties. I looked into his eyes and smiled. Dark was quick to leap into action. He climbed on top of me and kissed me roughly. He forced me onto my hands and knees and shoved my mouth onto Mark's manhood. "Ready?" Dark asked. I nodded. Without more warning, Dark slammed into me from behind forcing my mouth all along Mark's length. It didn't take me long to feel a climax coming on. I pulled Mark from my mouth and let Dark know. He slowed down and removed his member and replaced it with his tongue. "Dark...god yes!" I said, taking Mark into my mouth. Mark let out  one of his sexy baritone moans, and pulled at my hair. "(Y/N)..." he drawled, giving my hair a hard tug. Dark removed his tongue and began thrusting away. My walls tightened around him and we released together. I worked Mark's stiff member with my tongue until I felt his release running down my throat. The three of us collapsed exhausted. I looked at Mark. "Was that better baby?" I smiled. "Yeah. Better." I said, breathlessly. Mark kissed me deeply and brought my in for a hug while Dark floated by the bed asleep.